Nearly New OXFORD Motorcycle 1.5m Heavy Duty Lock & Chain 10mm With All 3 Keys

Keep your motorcycle safe and secure with this heavy-duty lock and chain from Oxford Products. Measuring 1.5m in length and featuring a 10mm padlock, this lock and chain combo is perfect for modification and enhancement of your motorcycle's security.

Hardly used as I didn't need it when using my motorcycle. Packs into a compact space.

With all three keys included, you can rest easy knowing your motorcycle is protected from theft.

The Oxford Lock + Chain is built to last and is suitable for all types of motorcycles. Don't take any chances with your motorcycle's security, get the Oxford Lock + Chain today.

All 3 Keys included. See pictures. Other bike related items on sale, do please check out my other listings.

UK buyers with UK shipping address please. Heavy item hence shipping costs a bit more. But happy for collection if you're local.

No reserve bidding.

on sale on ebay at the moment:

Nearly New OXFORD Motorcycle 1.5m Heavy Duty Lock & Chain 10mm With All 3 Keys | eBay

Screenshot 2024-03-21 at 11.48.07.png

Edited by montego33
added tags