raindrops

Guest nellyp

I have not worn a full face with a visor in the rain before, and am surprised at how much the rain is messing up my vision. is there anything I can spray on it to stop this, like the wax you put on the wind screen of a car

Nahh f** the wurst I'm going for the best, I'm gonna get the lady in the umberella. She'll definately fit on the back of the bike. I should be easy to spot from now on I'll be flying down the motorway Mary Poppins style

My friend showed me this neat gadget he has for riding in the rain. It is a rubber tube with a small rubber blade on it that fits over your gloved left thumb while riding. You use it like a mini windscreen wiper! Some gloves have this built in as well.

I don't know if either work, but I'd like to try the thumb wiper. :D

ride faster and the wind will clear it! LOL (do not ride faster as its wet and you will probably crash)

A quick face left, then face right usually clears my visor except in town riding, then its just a case of wipe it clear with me glove. I'd imagine the stuff others have mentioned above will aid these tips and will defo help in town riding.

I use hein gericke rain spray on the visor and my goretex gloves have a rubber wiper thing on them as well for slow speed wiping, but above about 50mph with the spray on the visor a quick turn of the head and it clears very well.