Shopping List for NEC

Guest philgale
Any decent bargains on leathers? I like the RST 2pc suits, sure to be someone selling them there.

Oh, what stand were them boots on? I need some warm, waterproof boots. 8-)

loads of deals on leathers, the J&S stand had full suits from about 80 quid i think. those boots where cack by the way :lol:

loads of places selling stuff.....shop around, some stands are cheaper than others.

i got a shoei raid last year for 160 first place i saw had it for 200 and i thought that was cheap

i went yesterday best stall was the guys at J&S everything half price I got a one piece Alpinestar suit for £300 down from £700! they were also selling helmets 4 £20 but they all looked a bit dodge! i'll chuck a selection of pics up in a mo!

Sounds good Tom!!

I tried one of them £20 helmets... The interior was so rough when I took the helmet off I was clean shaven!!! :shock: :shock:

My list has increased.....

Honda T-Shirt for my baby Nephew.

Honda Beenie for me!!

Knox Chest Protector

Cold Killers Gloves

Some fancy key thing that has a little light in it (I need it for my front door as it's pitch black after dark)

well all i bought was some leather cleaner stuff

and this :mrgreen:

http://www.superbike.co.uk/imageBank/a/Arai%20Thomas.jpg

got my lid for £250 despite trying they would not shift on the price and no one had this lid except for one place :?

was also looking for leathers but no really good deals :?

From which stand?

Are yours on the white background as well?

Cus this women sold my friend 4 green ones on a black strip for £10 I was going to go and get a refund and get some of those but she didn't have any blue ones left :(

Oh god, I haven't a clue what stand... I was there just over 6 hours and it was all a blur in the end :? :shock: :)

Good show though, I enjoyed it :D :D :D :D

Sounds like you spent a lot of time at the Guinness stand! lol

Knew I should of took my older brothers passport! :evil:

well all i bought was some leather cleaner stuff

and this :mrgreen:

http://www.superbike.co.uk/imageBank/a/Arai%20Thomas.jpg

got my lid for £250 despite trying they would not shift on the price and no one had this lid except for one place :?

was also looking for leathers but no really good deals :?

Very nice lid Stu!!!

Was very very tempted by a Shoei lid, but managed to stop myself!!!

Also tried on a Roof V8 lid which fits me perfectly... A lot better than the V5

morning all

still at hotel

my list was abit short

idtag + free haggled kwak key metal dog tag

two free haggled honda repsol bags for Jin & Skittles

MUC off 2 for £7

Hmm one arguement on a certain dealers stand regarding a screen for my bike ...... :up:

could not find a pmr i wanted so thats it really .....

But great company all day and will post pics when i get back home ....

I went today. Had been saving all year.

Got an Arlen Ness 2pc (LJ5080 LP5081) and 1036 boots for £525 which I think is a bargain considering the prices I got from Google.

Also got a boat loads of Knox stuff, including a back protector, a new lid and some other bits and bobs.

I went today. Had been saving all year.

Got an Arlen Ness 2pc (LJ5080 LP5081) and 1036 boots for £525 which I think is a bargain considering the prices I got from Google.

Also got a boat loads of Knox stuff, including a back protector, a new lid and some other bits and bobs.

1036 boots? :?

I googled it an all I got was:

http://www.heelsforyou.com/Images/Plsr-Apr08-web/delight-1036-b.jpg

I ended up getting a Shoei XR1000 for £159, as it was the last one in hooge head size :)

Funniest thing was, it was the first stand I went to. Wife then trawled around other stands trying to see if it was cheaper. (I must remember to do the same when she goes clothes shopping - not!!!)

It fits much better than the AGV I've been wearing for the last few months.

Tried on one of the Schuberth flip front helmets and nearly passed out when I tried to take it off. Severe pressure on the temples.

f**k that for a game of soldiers!

Some of the stuff on the J+S stand looked poor, but if you wanted a set of cheap track days leathers, £80 was a snip for a 2 piece.

Apart from the roadworks on the A42 southbound, I really enjoyed the day and so did the wife. :shock: Means I have to take her again. :(