Cargo net

Guest Skittles

A cargo net is a bungee type net with four hooks each side. usefull for carrying large or awkward items, such as a spare helmet. unlike a rucksack, it cannot hold loose items, and items are likely to get wet.

it depends on what you want it for, both are excellent at their given purposes..

you could use a cargo net to attach your rucksac to the rear of the seat or carrier, thereby taking the weight of you..

cargo nets attach using the bungees hooks, so as always, ensure that your load is securelyattached before riding, otherwise you may lose it somewhere along the way,.

Mmm... i've already got a luggage rack attached to my ybr, but don't know how to encorporate any sorta... method of carrying things to it! My dad tried to fit a 2-helmet top box to it, but it looked absolutely ridiculous!!! :lol:

If you have a cargo net and a rack you MUST be able to work out how it works!

Sometimes they can be a tad loose so you must ensure the hooks are somewhere which guarantees a tight load.

Just Googled Ybr..

Reminds me of a GS125Es i had....

under the passenger section of seat there are 2 rails and hooks, one each side, you put the load on the seat and the strap using the rails / hooks, otherwise bungees are good, using the rack, (google images: Cargo net Motorcycle)

its just a case of getting a small suitable bag and then bungeeing it and making sure everything is tawt /tight,

other options are panneirs, which strap over and under the seat/ a tail pack which bungees to your rack, or seat,

tank bags which magnetically attach to "metal" tanks, (note: not plastic or aluminium) but i don't think this will concern you with a ybr.