Richa Rix-2 Textile Jacket

Anyone got one and if so how is it. Thinking of getting one for winter. I tried it on in the shop and was super warm and comfy, I would like any comments on durability. What with this and thinking of a new can, I`m going to have an expensive next few months. :?

Thanks

Neil

Guest Mr Miller

Hi Neil!

I've been looking at some Richa trousers for my next purchase - their gear seems well put together...but I suppose we'll never know exactly how it'll perform by trying it on in a nice warm shop! Unless they let you run up & down the street really fast wearing it! :wink:

I can't help you with the Jacket, I'm afraid but any info you get will only help others!

Have you seen the Richa catalogue?! Hmmmmm! That lass with the dark hair is veeeery nice! :wink:

Yep, I have seen the catalougue and yes you are soooo correct, wouldn`t mind getting tangled up in them long tresses.

Anything I find out I`ll pass on. Think I`ll stick to me leather trousers though. I know textiles are tough, but the thought of sliding along the road on me aris with only a bit of cloth between me and the tarmac is frightening (to me anyway)

Guest Mr Miller

Hee Hee!!!......."No dear, I'm closely examining her open leather jacket!" :wink:

I have seen a couple of pairs of leather troos in the flesh, as it were and they looked reasonable.....but I know what your saying about the road/aris interface!

I know this isn't the place for it (.....and it's been done to death everywhere else!) but I can't decide which would be better for me, leather or textile!?!

Anyway, must get back to the Richa book work!!!

Speak soon!

:D