TMBF Meet NEC MOTORBIKE SHOW REGISTRATION

Guest TimR

Monday 1st

Ducati Paul Mon 1st

jota 1st an the duc vip evening 'do' as well (I'll pm ya when I know what time I'm getting to the Nec DP)

Pumilio Mon 1st

Wed 3rd

Akey

Willow

Big Si

Dino

Cossie

Northwood Stu

yorbandit

Thurs 4th

PhilGale and my brother

Sat 6th

TimR Sat 6th

Stu Sat 6th

Hippy Sat 6th

bigsis Sat 6th

Voodoo Sat 6th

-DTM- & TheWife Sat 6th.

tsurugi-ijin sat 6th(possibly)

Jay+ the misses Sat 6th

Butlergremlin

Spooky Luke

Newcastlefalcons

djtdon + friends 6th

slugworth1987(possibly)

Korben... Even though I have already been!!! viewtopic.php?f=2&t=17318

wildhog (i will be there with kids not seen anyone for ages hope to bump into you all)

Sun 7th

stelmer

ok am taking the car as my legs don't feel brilliant at moment :( and plus was hoping to get new screen from M&P today but yet again they let me down this is the thrid delivery date they have failed to get the product in been waiting for about 8 weeks ago and not the first time they screwed up the order .....just they wait till i get on the stand :evil: :evil:

anyone in area who wants a lift in or that as long as its not miles out of the way let me know ....

or anyone coming in on train etc .....

let me know by at least 1am either text or pm and then i will check site at approx 4am ...

Monday 1st

Ducati Paul Mon 1st

jota 1st an the duc vip evening 'do' as well (I'll pm ya when I know what time I'm getting to the Nec DP)

Pumilio Mon 1st

Wed 3rd

Akey

Willow

Big Si

Dino

Cossie

Northwood Stu

yorbandit

Thurs 4th

PhilGale and my brother

Sat 6th

TimR Sat 6th

Stu Sat 6th

Hippy Sat 6th

bigsis Sat 6th

Voodoo Sat 6th

-DTM- & TheWife Sat 6th.

tsurugi-ijin sat 6th(possibly)

Jay+ the misses Sat 6th

Butlergremlin

Spooky Luke

Newcastlefalcons

djtdon + friends 6th

slugworth1987(possibly)

Korben... Even though I have already been!!! viewtopic.php?f=2&t=17318

wildhog (i will be there with kids not seen anyone for ages hope to bump into you all)

Parapanfan ... returning Christmas present for EX girlfriend :crybaby:

Sun 7th

stelmer

Not really sure I will be there at the moment.. . Not feeling 100% at the moment...

Awww :( Was looking forward to finally saying hullo..

And sorry to hear it PPF

Not really sure I will be there at the moment.. . Not feeling 100% at the moment...

Awww :( Was looking forward to finally saying hullo..

And sorry to hear it PPF

Apart from a fecking annoying cough I don't actually feel too bad.... Think I will be jumping in the shower in a bit and getting my self sorted to go!! :D :D

Sorry to hear as well PPF!!! Cheap Christmas though!! :D

Wahaaaaaaaaaaaaayy

Good day!!! Had a great time with everyone!!!

Met, Stu, DTM, DTM's better half, Hippy, Bigsis, Fozzie3000, Jin, Skittles, Jay, Jay's better half (Hope you are feeling better?), and of course TimR!!

Bought a few more bit's n bobs and it has been noted by Jin, that I am in fact a leaflet whore!!!! :lol: :lol:

Just got back in,

Was a good day but I spent £30 somehow :?

Got some blue LED strips to go under my bike for £5 each :D

Anyone else see the guys stunting? Think it was £4 for adults £2 for children an was a bit of a let down imo :(

Was a good day though, did you guys seen that Hayabusa :shock:

Hey DJ, how's your other half? Sorry to hear... hope she's feeling better soon.

If you're talking about the orange busa... then yeah, did see it... Jin LOVED it... it looked too fat at the front though imo. :?

Didn't see the stunt dudes... the mini moto's were brilliant to have a giggle at though! :lol:

Thanks to TimR and Korbs for trailing around after Jin and I :D and Tim for taking all the pics... You and Fozzie looked adorable on the kawa together

Korben: I'll second Jin on that! :D

If you're talking about the orange busa... then yeah, did see it... Jin LOVED it... it looked too fat at the front though imo. :?

Didn't see the stunt dudes... the mini moto's were brilliant to have a giggle at though! :lol:

Thanks to TimR and Korbs for trailing around after Jin and I :D and Tim for taking all the pics... You and Fozzie looked adorable on the kawa together

My other half :?

Think you have me confused with someone else :lol:

And yeah that's the bike I was on about, looked crazy as hell! Wouldn't wanna ride it though :shock:

And yeah that's the bike I was on about, looked crazy as hell! Wouldn't wanna ride it though :shock:

other half meaning your bike???? :D

Great to meet ya DTM & The WIFE ...aka woman on a mission get out of my wayyyyyyyyyy NOW ....MINE ........

it was a case of :yay: one minute all cute and girly next . :evil: :evil: :evil: shoppppppinggggggg......

Good to meet up with you lot Stu and Hippy and Bigsis even briefly as it was

Good to meet up with you again Jay and The missus (Chloe ?) and glad she was okish afterwards

Korbs again thanks and yes that helmet you tried did make you go a funny colour :P

Great to meet You again Jin and good to meet you Skittles and Fozzie3000 and will sort the pics out of the day

:oops: at least it was on a kwak ... think i sat on 4 bikes in total

Gixxer just to show how fecking ridiculous i look on a sprts

Vstrom

Tiger .....yes i know but not too bad bars a bit narrow for me

Kwak Versys just to recheck and think that this will be the next bike when decide to change

had a good day on sat the misses aka chloe is all good now!! i had a sit on a few bikes, one being the bmw rs1200 and couldn't touch the floor :oops: haha. nice to meet evryone even if it was short in some cases! lol but sure i will be back next year and will see you all agian soon to.

(oh tim you find that maccie d's? haha)

had a good day on sat the misses aka chloe is all good now!! i had a sit on a few bikes, one being the bmw rs1200 and couldn't touch the floor :oops: haha. nice to meet evryone even if it was short in some cases! lol but sure i will be back next year and will see you all agian soon to.

(oh tim you find that maccie d's? haha)

glad to hear and yes i did

ffs the prices in that hotel

Chips £5.50

beans on toast £5.50

ham egg chips £9.95

:shock: :shock:

At the NEC I payed £1.80 for a bottle of water!!!

absolute joke... I paid the same next to the wall of death dude.

Brums normally cheaper than that... guess its conning all the tourists.... it is right next to the airport afterall... :cheers:

Ahh... must've meant Jay... damn i'm so confuzzled! Too many people, too many names... lol

Ahh... must've meant Jay... damn i'm so confuzzled! Too many people, too many names... lol

haha aye she is fine cheers for asking! you are right far to many names!!!! haha