28, 29 july

Roy, sounds a good idea. wheres best to meet???? and what time in mind.

Shall we go back road twisties or straight down the A1, M25. I went the back roads last time and some great country roads

Can't make tonight at Hartford - Roy/Neil...and Sunday niece is getting wed in Bury St Eds.....have a good time at the Ace if you go...be safe. :D

neil how long did it take you yo get down there and what time do you want to be back, me not fussed got to be home by seven to do quiz down the pub, could meet at A428 and A1 junction poss if want to go down main road and come home back route.

Roy, sounds like a good idea. I think it took me about 2.5 hours to get down on the back roads but I did have a couple of stops to look at scenery and have a drink so perhaps a bit less. RAC Route Planner says about 1.5 hours on the A1, A406. Entrance to Wyboston lakes seems a good place to meet as A1/A428 Junction is quite big. What time suits you as I`m easy.....nothing else planned for the day. I prefer early starts but like I say whatever suits you.

Cheers

Neil

anyone else up for it????????

I`ve got the forum stickers on my bike so Akey look out for us.

Well nice little run to matlock on the sat mate picked up his nes gsxr 750 at hinckley and of we went did part of chriss b meet ride well wort the ride and then sun down to the ace cafe with nman had a burger and chips wandered around the bikes tried to sit on the b king that was there, anybody know if they do 6 inch platform bike boots anywhere,??????????????????????????

First time i have been to the cafe so another box ticked plus now i know where it is got some pics will post later.

Yep, enjoyable run down to Ace Cafe. First real big ride out mostly on motorway status roads. Normally only get on A roads and then back onto fen type b roads. I did manage to put me feet on the floor on the B-king :wink: Easy place to find so hope to be down there a bit more often.