Rutland run Sat 15th Sept

beefy505

One of the blokes on the Fazer site organises a ride around rutland with a pub lunch stop in the middle, I've asked if it would be open to others from sites i go on and he's quiet happy for me to open the invite to yourselves.

http://www.familypages.learnwithmike.co.uk/_sgg/m2m2s1_1.htm

The run is well organised and quiet a few bikes turn up, there will be an assortment of bikes and riders, solo and two up.

The run starts and finishes at the Extra services near Peterborough (those who met up for the Matlock meet will know it well)

There is quiet a comprehensive map on the link and a menu for the pub, those interested leave your names on here so i can get back to him with numbers to book the pub.

Paul.

p.s. I'm in the gallery on the 2006 run on my imaginary bike, if you can find me :wink:

Defo's

Me

Sarky fooker (sorry, Tony)

Edited by beefy505

• 1 month later...

Sounds good to me, Looks like a goo ride out as long as the weathers fine.

Loads of pointy sv's in those photo's........oh and some baldy sat at a pub table pretending its a nifty 50 or summat.

Put us down - will be fella and lad on fella's bike and me on my bike :D

:evil: This still hasn't happened due to misfortune of "green jalopy"! We're also having to count the pennies due to circumstances with Allan's family and so won't be able to make it.

Sorry guys, but have a good one anyway. Sounds like a real nice day and weather staying pretty reliable at the moment :thumb: