Cadwell park track day 15th feb

Guest philgale

just checked and im off work for now

so should be their in my car keeping warm :lol: :lol:

gay....dont be so soft :lol: this is turning into a right little meet now, even though its only me on track

i reckon im gonna bin it now with everyone watching and it being my first track day :(

What lap do ya reckon phill i will see if i can get some bets on it LOL

why freeze my nuts off when i dont have to :scratch:

fun.....and you told me you wanted to do cadwell park this year....this is your chance

its not fun freezing your nads off :?

i will have plenty of chances to do cadwell in the nice hot baking sun 8-)

track days in the summer will cost you a great deal more . And are allways fully booked way way in advance . There is however a better and cheeper way of doing track days . A few things you need to do . = Phone the organisers the day befor the track event your interested in . Ask them if thay have places left in any group . ( Thay should say no . fully booked ) . Ask if thay have a reserve list . put your name on that list . Turn up as early as poss on the day b4 the organisers if poss . When thay turn up and un pack all there gear . find the guy in charge and give him your mobile num . Ask him to ring you if any one doesnt turn up on the day . ( a few people bottle it you know ) a few just carnt make it . Keep an eye on the pit lane and watch for bikes blowing up . chains snapping ext . people crashing out and trashing there bikes , or heaven forbid get badlly hurt on track . Then ask the organisers can you buy the open place in that group ( if he askes have you done skilled track days b4 say O YES ! ) Track days in summer work out to be around 25/30 pounds per sesh and are usually four in the morning and maybe 5 in the afternoon all being well . Joe Bloggs has allready payed for his full day on track around £180 . But sets off home at 11am with a trashed r1 or gsxr1000 . I used to have 60 pounds in my breast pocket ready to flash in the organisers face for the rest of poor joe bogges track time . ( tell him thats all you have and need fuel ) £40 in his allready full pocket is a good deal . He will take it . . . . . . . . My last track day at oulton on a fine aug bank holiday monday cost me just £40 pounds when a guy on a ducati 999 crashed on the first corner of lap one on his first seshion . . By time thay cleared the broken bike and broken bones and re opened the pit lane i was out on track at the back of the group . I only missed one full lap .

There is a down side to the above :stupid: Nobody does anything silly all morning and you have to wait around till the afternoon till mr joe bloggs gets cock sure of himself and thinks hes rossi and over does it completly in the afternoon instead :lol: . £10 or £20 pound well spent for an afternoons fun on track .

Guest philgale

sounds like a good idea mally, i read on nolimits that if you dont attend to "safety meeting" at the start you dont go on track so have you gotta wing your way in that first....

or just hope there greedy and take your money anyway

Guest philgale
well if the daytime weather is like it was this afternoon ~~~ I'll be there to watch :D

If it's like it is now :shock: I'll be snuggled up in bed :oops:

if its like it is now i hope its called off :lol:

Guest philgale
trackday in the snow :shock:

:lol: :lol:

think i should of got one of these instead :lol:

http://www.telluridesnowmobile.com/telluride%20snowmobile%20adventures%20trees.jpg

Guest philgale
who is going to watch phil fall of then ??? :)

nobody....there coming to marvel in my excellentness :lol; and to laugh at how slow my brother is on a bike :lol: