Cadbury World Meet Saturday 14-03-09 NEW INFO-PLEASE READ!!!

rennie

<t>will you definitely be attending?</t>  

28 members have voted

1. 1. will you definitely be attending?

• yes
    • no

So anyone coming from the East (Cambridgeshire) area apart from me?

Dont mind which group i'm in, second may be easier. Plus i'm nuts.

can there be a post with all of the meeting information, who's coming from where etc on it?

as far as i know, head for south birmingham, and follow signs!

Me, Skittles, Jin and Fozzie are going to be leaving from Northampton on Saturday morning. (Not sure what time yet) The plan is Skittles and I will be on my bike while Jin and Fozzie will be in Fozzie's car.

Is that any good to you Gubba? I don't know the area so don't know of any meeting points or anything.....

Me, Skittles, Jin and Fozzie are going to be leaving from Northampton on Saturday morning. (Not sure what time yet) The plan is Skittles and I will be on my bike while Jin and Fozzie will be in Fozzie's car.

Is that any good to you Gubba? I don't know the area so don't know of any meeting points or anything.....

Sounds good MK, i also dont know Northampton very well, so all i can suggest is M1/A43 junction (google maps doesn't tell me which junction number) but that's directly south of northampton. There are a couple of small roundabouts, with some places to stop to meet. I think that's the limit of my navigational skills - i get lost easily!!

For a 12oclock start at cadbury world i'd say meet there 10.30, just over an hour on route planner (dull motorways though!)

Sound ok? Can meet there if its a pain in the a$$

Ah yes, I see the mass of small roundabouts. :lol:

We actually join the M1 at the junction before that (from A508 onto the M1) but there's no where decent to meet at that junction. So the one you suggested sounds good, it's quite a big service station.

Bear in mind we will be on the northbound side. :lol:

I think there's a roadchef there so we can meet in the car park for that. If not look for the yellow bike with two passengers wearing mohawks. I'll be wearing a yellow jacket as well. :lol:

We were planning to leave Jin's Dad's at about 9-9.30am (aiming for 9am) because we are supposed to be in the Cadbury's car park by 11.30am. It'll take us about 15 minutes to get to the service station apparently. So do you think you could get there for around 9.30am? (I know it's early for a Saturday morning. :lol:) I'd prefer to be early rather than late. :D

My number is in contacts, I'll have a look for yours in there, if it's not can you PM it to me? Then I'll text you when we are leaving Jin's Dad's just in case you beat us there.

I also have a Sat-nav so just follow me and hopefully we will get there easily enough. :mrgreen:

EDIT: It's at junction 15A of the M1 by the way. If anyone else wants to meet there, feel free. :D

Can I just please remind everyone to bring the exact amount for their tickets in cash - will collect in beforehand so we can pay as a group/groups to get discount. Don't wanna be faffing about trying to sort out change etc! :D

ADULTS £10.30

CHILDREN 4-15 £8.10

UNDER 4's free

Thanks! :D

Guest philgale
just tried my glove on ad it fits my mashed thumb so ill be there on bike :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

change that, i may be there on the bike, just went for a short ride and thinking a longer ride it would fecking kill :lol:

may turn up in car or bike.....just to keep you all guessing ;)

For those coming on train!!!

There is some sort of industrial action going on

affecting trains today and monday!

Not sure about Sat, perhaps you should check.

See you all tomorrow!!! :lol:

I still don't know who, if anybody, I'm meant to be meeting at J2M5.