Availability for Hampshire ride-out

Guest Wow

Perhaps if we have a list when people can make the Hampshire ride-out we can then choose a date.

Wow: sun 12 aug, sat 18 & sun 19 aug, sat 25 aug & sun 26 aug, sat 1 sep & sun 2 sep (I still have to book summer hols so not sure yet)

well we are pretty much in the middle, and its always good to get a few more around the table so to speak :D

it looks like ill be free for most of august, busy the bank holiday weekend, but other wise it looks good for me

So far we have.

Wow: sun 12 aug, sat 18 & sun 19 aug, sat 25 aug & sun 26 aug, sat 1 sep & sun 2 sep (I still have to book summer hols so not sure yet)

Gweev: Sat 25 Aug, not not Sun 26th

Sat/Sun 1/2 Sept

Borile: all weekends in Aug but not 25/26 (Bank Holiday)

Mel 64:

I am up in either Oxford or Andover depending on where im staying so I shall try and keep an eye on when your going out as I want to try getting ooooot :lol:

Right Guys....

Deffo Sun 5th Aug we are free and 1st/2nd Sept.

The reason I can commit to any other this month is that I have my kids every other weekend and they are currently in Australia for 4 weeks. Until I know what their plans are for the 18th/19th Aug, the weekend when they come back, I might be free that weekend too. Sorry its very vague.

Hey Justarider, Mandy's bike failed the MOT on the VFR's achilles heel.. exhaust downpipes... £350+vat plus fitting.. Ouch! :( Gonna use exhaust paste it to get it through the MOT. What dates are you free?

Gweev: Sat 25 Aug, not not Sun 26th

Sat/Sun 1/2 Sept

Borile: all weekends in Aug but not 25/26 (Bank Holiday)

Mel 64: 5 Aug, possibly 18/19 (but not sure yet), 1 &2 sep

As you can see there aren't any dates that we can all make it :cry:

If Borile can make 1 & 2 Sept, we better go for that altho that is rather far away.

1st September is fine-bit far away should still be around.:thumb:

Yes Mel saw on another thread that the exhaust had a hole-was going to suggest chewing gum :lol: -but bit of paste will be fine-£350!!!! -any VFR's breaking anywhere?

If Mel/Amanda, Jason, Borile fancy a get together on the 5th August that could be good somewhere in the middle for us 5 -Andover,Stockbridge??????

1st September is fine-bit far away should still be around.:thumb:

Yes Mel saw on another thread that the exhaust had a hole-was going to suggest chewing gum :lol: -but bit of paste will be fine-£350!!!! -any VFR's breaking anywhere?

If Mel/Amanda, Jason, Borile fancy a get together on the 5th August that could be good somewhere in the middle for us 5 -Andover,Stockbridge??????

Yeah ok if the weather is good.. pick a place :D

sounds good to me aswell, am planning to be in didcot on the sunday morning so hopefully can get along, what sort of time did you fancy meeting and where Just?? Where is it your coming from??

Right people, locked this too.

Listen.... can someone post a new thread, with the date, meeting point etc.

Seems to be loads of dates, and locations banging around, and dont want someone turning up to summat that aint gonna happen.

Viks x