Lidl Bike Gear back.

It's that time again. Lidl will have their popular bike gear back from the 16th. Should appear on the website shortly. Everything does go extremely quick so do get there early.

(Copied from another forum)

- Motorcycle jacket £58.71

- " trousers £48.92

- Flip Front Helmet £39.99

- Jet helmet (open face) £22.99

- Motorcycle Gloves £12.71

- Kidney Belt £3.90

- Rain Suit £12.71

- High-vis belt £5.99

- Motorcycle boots £29.99

- Rain overshoes £7.99

- Thermals:

- Long sleeved top £12.71

- Long johns £8.79

- Motorcycle socks £2.92

- Bike-to-bike radio £24.45 (per set - one set per rider)

- Rider-pillion headsets £7.82

- Battery charger £4.88

- Magnetic tank bag £18.58

- First aid kit £2.92

- Motorcycle cover £6.99

- Disc lock with alarm £9.77

That's everything. Also worth knowing, at the moment they have waterproof spray for leather and textiles for £1.99.

I have the rain suit and it's fantastic. Never let a drop in and it's somewhat comfortable.

It's like a pair of chest high trousers with a jacket on the outside merged into one. No water can get in the zip and dampen the crotch at all.

The battery charger is useful but only charges at 600mA/h. First aid kit is handy.

Thats it you think Arai and such like started off as the top marques in helmets ....i bet if everyone started buying the lidl helmet they would soon be bringing out new models and raising the prices ... for me Arai are bloody uncomfortable

Think best helmet i ever owned was an old agv 125 and that survived being run over ( well it didnt get used again but it did its job )

Best I ever had was a Bell (firm fit, excellent vision and quiet but heavy as hell), secondhand off a mate who had had it secondhand. don't know how it would have stood up in an accident, but hey I didn't have one.

Hmm disc lock with an alarm for 10 pounds aye...

Yeah well I got that and it was great until it started raining and the damn friggin thing would not shut up. Ended up taking the batteries out of it :roll:

Hmm disc lock with an alarm for 10 pounds aye...

Yeah well I got that and it was great until it started raining and the damn friggin thing would not shut up. Ended up taking the batteries out of it :roll:

Ohh :/

My dad bought me a chain for my bike from lidle, It got stolen as I left it on my bike wraped round the sissy bar (unlocked) but it was heeeeavvvy duty! :)

Might just take a gander at the lids given that mine is bramble damaged and Im unsure now whether to continue using it or not. Not enough spare cash to buy a "branded" one with my current commitments and if its approved it'll do to keep me on the road at £40.

Bit off topic but

Can you get thermoplastic lids repaired?

My brother bought the jacket and pants a couple of years back and he swears by them still going strong and still waterproof. My only complaint is the sizes as with a lot of bike gear they dont do an extra fat size so i guess i'll have to start that diet after all !

Might just take a gander at the lids given that mine is bramble damaged and Im unsure now whether to continue using it or not. Not enough spare cash to buy a "branded" one with my current commitments and if its approved it'll do to keep me on the road at £40.

Bit off topic but

I've a couple of original & authentic AGV stickers that came with my lid and I have not used them. For you? Very cheap to stick onto your cheap lid. I'll do you a special offer :mrgreen:

Bit off topic but

I've a couple of original & authentic AGV stickers that came with my lid and I have not used them. For you? Very cheap to stick onto your cheap lid. I'll do you a special offer :mrgreen:

And your making an offer like this to a man who drives a SKODA :shock:

INCOMING!! *Running for cover* :peep:

And your making an offer like this to a man who drives a SKODA :shock:

Before I laugh, I would like to know the reason?

Its all part of my master plan :twisted:

I bugged the wife so much about getting back on a bike that eventually she gave in saying Im a fully grown adult and she cannot tell me what I can or cant do :lol:

Now I am working on convincing her that I can save enough money each month to run a second bike without increasing my outgoings :lol: :lol:

So I got rid of the Landrover in favour of the skoda. Its newer, she loves it, halved the road funds, 580 miles per tank as apposed to 350 and insurance group 6 instead of 14 :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Give it a couple o' three months and Ill likely be looking for a GSXR Thou :up:

Its all part of my master plan :twisted:

I bugged the wife so much about getting back on a bike that eventually she gave in saying Im a fully grown adult and she cannot tell me what I can or cant do :lol:

Now I am working on convincing her that I can save enough money each month to run a second bike without increasing my outgoings :lol: :lol:

So I got rid of the Landrover in favour of the skoda. Its newer, she loves it, halved the road funds, 580 miles per tank as apposed to 350 and insurance group 6 instead of 14 :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Give it a couple o' three months and Ill likely be looking for a GSXR Thou :up:

Well that's fair enough then, atleast you have a decent reason :)