Squires Cafe Wed Evening 1 August

Guest nigelf

Guest nigelf

MEETING

If this lovely weather holds out just for one more day I fancy making a visit to Squires cafe for the evening i will probably turn up at around 7:30 - 8:00 PM.

125 cc bikes welcome to travel with us from Keighley as Peter will probably be coming so nice and mediocre pace will be run.

Nigel Maggie and Peter

Guest markchris

Been over this evening..Going to the Theatre wed evening. It's supposed to be another lovely evening wed, so you should be in luck.

:( fella still got 12hr shift thursday otherwise we'd have come up. might still go on thursday night if weather still shining down on us (got to take advantage whilst lil un away with oldies!)

Hiya, I pm'd pete but dont think he picked it up.

Cant make it, my kids decided that their social life should come first and now im a taxi service!!

Enjoy x

Guest nigelf

we did go... good ride and loads of people there very packed out. Police presence high with an unmarked dark Volvo estate pulling up cars!

Good night overall.

Nigel Fenton

Guest nigelf

wheres the bloody phone numbers that are supposed to be on this site i cant see them .... i did but a long time ago!!

Thanks in advance Nigel

nigel, they're at the bottom of the main page in the Contacts Section...

you need to be a member of the user group to see them...

it u aint already a member. i suggest joining..

stew.

went out with mates thursday night, where did they go ? Brid again. One was on a new bike he's bought its a Voxan never heard of it but its a french built V twin 1000cc, differant or what