HARTFORD MARINA - Organise your meets here!!

It was nice to meet you Ash, and to see nman with his funny walk...lol. All sorts of bikes and bikers, and of course fab. company thanks to Tango & Bonniebird.

I still feel sorry for the guy dropped his bike tho. :cry:

It was nice to meet you Ash, and to see nman with his funny walk...lol. All sorts of bikes and bikers, and of course fab. company thanks to Tango & Bonniebird.

"funny walk" :shock: if you had my bad back, hips and ankles you`d walk with a slight limp. Fortunately I`m seeing the doctor again on Friday so hopefully he will be able to help.

"funny walk" :shock: if you had my bad back, hips and ankles you`d walk with a slight limp. Fortunately I`m seeing the doctor again on Friday so hopefully he will be able to help.

Sorry, i thought it was the boots :oops: Hope everything goes allright with the doc.

:lol: Me too, had a bad back since February and all I get told is "it`s cus I`m getting older" :shock: , I`m 47 not bloody 77 ffs.

Maybe you need a more upright riding position, I am open to offers if you want swapsy... :lol: I was admiring your R1 as you were leaving yesterday, although you were on it. :mrgreen:

That wasn't Neil :P

Tango told me it was :roll: Do you think it got lost in translation? I was wondering how I missed it last week, and thought he was wearing different gear. confused.com. Will have a closer look next week.

Neil rides a GSXR750, so I'm not sure whats happened :P

I am after an R1, I must have been dreaming. Well not particularly neil on R1. hmmm. doesn't sound that bad actually... :mrgreen:

Cheers.

Get in Neil :P :mrgreen:

I think things got a bit confused....with the guy dropping his R6, talking about R1's and then Neil leaving in his Gixxer (47?....bloody whippersnapper!!!!)

I am seriously worried about you Jayne......last week when it was p'ing down you turn up....this week nice & sunny no Jayne!! Then agreeing to a ride to Hunny ALMOST on Sunday morning!!!!

Well Tango, I was at Ashby Folville last night, which is by far the greatest local monthly bike event ever, despite the fact that everyone on this forum regularly wimps out of going.

As for the Sunday almost morning thing, I caved into the peer pressure and compromised!!

Glad I'm keeping you guessing though!! :D

Well in Neil, got yourself an admirer. Gixxers are obviously ridden by rather attractive people. :up:

THE GIXER STAYS :yay: Come on all you young ladies. I`ll clean the bike and maybe de-bug me leathers for ya

and possibly folk out £900 for a new tooth :wink: :lol:

Me me me! I might actually come along for once. Will come a little later, as I need to collect car from its service prior to departure. By later, I mean probably about 7!

I was attempting to put my passenger foot pegs back on last night. The allen key is ridiculously massive and I couldn't find one to fit in 3 sets of allen keys...ended up having to tighten them the best I could with my fingers. Has anyone got a ridiculously big allen key they wouldn't mind lending me?