HARTFORD MARINA - Organise your meets here!!

Got there at 6:30......b*ggered off at 7:15....only 1 other bike there at that time....... :roll: I'm guessing you went down there Red?......sorry to have missed you if you did..... :)

Sorry Bob, didn`t make it this week. Bit sick of getting wet and having to dry kit off so even though it turned out pretty dry, I thought I`d wait while the real nice weather gets here.

Hopefully soon be getting some rides out....Sunny Hunny maybe.

No problem Neil, was a bit of a last minute decision for me too. Got the waterbeach - hunny run in a couple of weeks. Let's hope the weather picks up a bit by then!

• 2 weeks later...

And still I'm yet to make an appearance.... If I'm back from working in London at a reasonable hour I'll come down but knowing the customer its not very likely.

HI im from Stevenage and going for a ride tonight is it ok to come to the marina or its it a members club. sorry im new to this

I`ll be there from about 6.30 to 8.00pm (at the latest), got to go and support a couple of my domino mates in the league finals. And get up off the floor..... it`s not that bloody funny. :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

HI im from Stevenage and going for a ride tonight is it ok to come to the marina or its it a members club. sorry im new to this

Not at all matey, the more the merrier. Here`s me in the flesh so when you get there come over and say hello. I answer to the name of Neil. There will be a few more from the forum on there too.

292464301_Copyofacecafe003.jpg.02131b21ed4f3a10155f05a71d6cbb70.jpg

Yep......I'm gearing up to come along too..... 8-)

BonnieBird is in France again...so she won't be able to make it....and she'll be gutted as it's such a nice evening.... :(

See y'all down there..... 8-)