HARTFORD MARINA - Organise your meets here!!

Yeah....was a good turn-out..... 8-) Nice to see so many forum members down there. Apologies to those I didn't know and didn't get round to introducing myself. Lets hope we get a bit more of that sunshine..... 8-)

yep i was there first time only passed my test just over a week ago. I was on a black Honda deauville.

I saw you Neil but was not sure it was you. I sat on the end of your table I will know next time.

Should have joined in Mel, we don`t bite mate. Think we did pass some comment so I`ll know you next time.

Yep great turn out, good to see some old mates and thanks for the cheer peeps as I left. Good job I had the dark visor on, it hid my reddening face. :oops:

By the way, we had a winner in the dominoes singles and the captains cup. I know you were all on the edge of your seats waitning for the results. :wink: :lol:

Was good to see you all again shame you all disappeared by the time we got served Darren had gone and the rest followed. Lots there though and the mrs really was amazed at how many bikes were there. I did say its called sunshine :)

See you all soon

Yep, sorry about that Martin, had a domino match to support. Being pinned in kept me there a bit longer than I had anticipated.

Lets hope the sun shines next tuesday. The lady behind the bar said she would open the outside bar

next weeks also BBQ burgers.

Hey Mel....stick your piccy up in the Put a Face to the Name section so that next time we'll recognise you..... :wink:

It'll be good if they open the outside bar....it was bl**dy hot inside queuing for a drink..... 8-)

Nice one Neil......so you're becoming a bit of a domino's groupie..... :lol: :lol:

Nice one Neil......so you're becoming a bit of a domino's groupie.....

:lol: :lol: Heyyyyyyy..... I was skipper for about 4 years, in which we won the league and the Bill Lovitt cup twice on the trot, Ask GOG.

Hi All!

Hope everyone is well.

Long time, I know...life has been very hectic lately. First of all, the move to cambridge has meant a few changes, I'm rowing a lot, pretty much full time when not at work, and also got myself a new young lady who is taking up a lot of my "spare" time!

Then I got made redundant back in february, finished that job in March and now working in Hemel hempstead (another commute....great) but the job is great and getting more coins for it too.

Unfortunately, this has led me to the decision to postpone my motorbiking career for a bit. That means that I'll be putting Ursula up for sale soon, to make the most of the summer market for bikes. It's a pain in the arse to go home, to then go out on the bike, to then go home, and then have to drive back to cambridge...

So, do any of you know of anyone who is in the market for a shiny GSXR?

D

Shit Dave, I thought you were just taking a break from biking while you got the crap sorted regarding job and moving house. Why sell Ursula when your coining it in ???? surely you can find somewhere local to you to store her, a mates garage etc. you`ll be as jealous as hell when you hear all those bikes buzzing about on sun drenched roads.

Anyway, glad to read things are looking up and hope all goes well. No....I do not know of anyone in the market for a gixer but stick it in the for sale bit. IF YOU HAVE TO.