List of Biker Pubs and Meeting Places

Thought it would be a good idea to compile a list of biker friendly pubs/meeting places in this area.

If you can post any places you know, with as much information as you can regarding the location, then we will put it on the members map.

That way it will be easily available for everyone to see should it get chosen for the meeting place for a rideout.

I know theres Alton(sp) and Poole Quay??

Full details of these and other places would be really useful.

Over to you...thanks :)

I did post this in the Hampshire ride thread....

lifted this list off another forum. Its a list of possible meets for us to ride to? You may even have tried a few? Let me know your thoughts...

Monday nights its a pub on the A4 at chippenham ,Tuesday nights its the Poole bike night on the quay ,Wednesday nights its Red Lion Avebury ,Thursday nights its Hunters Arms A303 at Wincanton,,Friday nights its Red Shute pub in the New Forest,,Sunday lunch its either Poole Quay or West Bay at Bridport Dorset..

Copied and pasted straight from the other site and not checked for accuracy! :D

• 4 weeks later...

You have Monday nights at Foxes Diner at Berinsfield just outside Oxford, Wednesday afternoon/nights (I think) at The Lion Inn, Avebury and there's Sundays at Tizwaz in Bournemouth, apparently its quite a big gathering.

Can't think of anymore at the moment....

• 2 weeks later...

Loomies Cafe, A32/A727 junction. Where the old Little Thief used to be (up the road from West Meon pub). It's biker friendly, open 7am to 7pm most days, although the owner is considering opening up later on Wednesdays to draw a crowd again.

Also, the Old Ford pub next to North Camp station in South Farnborough (off A331), often has bands playing on Friday nights

And, the Royal Oak pub in Hollywater, Liphook Lane (off A325 outside Bordon)...run by Gixxer Jim from the Suzuki Owners Club. Open to all bikers, he serves food and also has many live bands Friday & Saturday nights

Portsdown Hill has a burger van and a massive layby, I met some of the local lot up on Friday night, the pub opposite have bike meet nights too

Ok my knowledge so far

Wed night MFN just outside nottingham NG16 3JE see http://www.mfn-club.co.uk/home.html

Sun Matlock Bath Prom all along matlock bath in derbyshire (in fact there are bikes there any day of the week)

Fri, Sun and many other nights Ace cafe London junction of A406 / A404 near enough see http://www.ace-cafe-london.com

Thur nights Stormy Petrol at turn hill in shropshire

Sun Rykers Cafe Box Hill A24 Dorking

Thats all i have off hand lol

Oh and try this site http://kawasakiw650.co.uk/BikerFriendly ... .htm#meets