Willingham Woods (Lincs,near Market Rasen) Sun 12 April 1pm

chris128

You have to start somewhere, and when I moved up from a 125 I went to a 250, then to a 350, then back to a 250 for a couple of years before feeling the need for a 600....

Im glad you posted that cos for my next bike I am getting a brand new Kawasaki Ninja 250 (already put down a deposit) and to be honest I felt like maybe I should of just gone straight for a 600 as that seems to be what everyone else does after they have a 125 for a while, but at least now I know im not the only person to go from a 125 to a 250 :P I do plan to get a 600 eventually but I figure the 250 should last me for a while (at least until I'm old enough to do my DAS next year anyway!)

There ya go

Its the fraternaty...yes any bike is better than none for sure

You have to start somewhere, and when I moved up from a 125 I went to a 250, then to a 350, then back to a 250 for a couple of years before feeling the need for a 600....then a 750, the blade will be the biggest cc bike I have owned, not ridden but owned

Always better to learn to get the most out of what you're riding first then move on, some people are too quick to want to jump onto a 'BIG" bike, and they're just not ready for it

Its not always about what ya got....its what you can do with it that matters :wink:

And its always people that dont have a BIG one that say that :P lol

yada yada yada :roll:

Yes its true , and have you seen the size on my big muscle car too, down there VVVVV

There ya go

Its the fraternaty...yes any bike is better than none for sure

You have to start somewhere, and when I moved up from a 125 I went to a 250, then to a 350, then back to a 250 for a couple of years before feeling the need for a 600....then a 750, the blade will be the biggest cc bike I have owned, not ridden but owned

Always better to learn to get the most out of what you're riding first then move on, some people are too quick to want to jump onto a 'BIG" bike, and they're just not ready for it

Its not always about what ya got....its what you can do with it that matters :wink:

And its always people that dont have a BIG one that say that :P lol

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

So, mIdLcRiSiS and cleedubber do you both think you might be up for going there sunday next weekend? (hopefully a few more people will be going there too but its a start! :) )

If bank holiday monday suits anyone better then thats not a problem for me either

I rode my other halfs thou (on private land of course) just to see what it felt like scared the s***t out of me and I was only doing 20mph :lol: 600 is plenty enough but at the end of the day its the hand behind the throttle that has control and if you are sensible enough and take care I dont see a prob with a jump to 600 if you have the confidence and take it steady :)

Love the VW clee :D

So, mIdLcRiSiS and cleedubber do you both think you might be up for going there sunday next weekend? (hopefully a few more people will be going there too but its a start! :) )

If bank holiday monday suits anyone better then thats not a problem for me either

Yes I'd be up for that...and will be getting used to riding a bike for the first time in cough cough years...so wont be going mad anyway :D

Love the VW clee :D

Thanks, took a couple of pics last night on Grimsby docks

Couple came out pretty well

I like this one , need a decent photoshop programne as its needs a bit of cropping etc

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y44/borab5nja/Beetle%20pics/DSCF2565.jpg

Yes I'd be up for that...and will be getting used to riding a bike for the first time in cough cough years...so wont be going mad anyway :D

Sounds good :) I just heard that apparently its going to rain next weekend :( but hopefully not...

Weather forecast at the mo is saying that sunday will be the only sunny day out of the bank holiday weekend... :(

but then again it also said that today and yesterday it was going to piss it down and it didnt rain once here..

aw dammit why is it so hard to organise things :P

For anyone else who is thinking of coming, I just found that this place has a website (despite the fact that its just a woods and a very small kiosk/cafe thing)

http://www.willinghamwoods.com/visitors ... lists.html

Check it out and please post in here if you are going to come on Sunday! :D