Willingham Woods (Lincs,near Market Rasen) Sun 12 April 1pm

chris128

cool beans :D (god how gay do i sound)

You cant really miss it if you get to Market Rasen - you might even go past it on your way to market rasen as there's basically 4 roads that lead in to market rasen (its a tiny town/village) and willy woods is about a 1 minute ride away from the entrance to market rasen.

When will you know if you are both coming or not? Sunday morning?

Oh and as for a time, whenever suits everyone else is fine by me but yeah I would say around 1 PM would be ideal.

So hopefully we have:

Me

Vicki

Techno

Cleedubber

mdlicrisis

as well as the 50 or so bikers that will be there anyway if its sunny of course :P

I will know by sat morning, if the postman brings my textiles or not lol... will find it... :thumb:

ok cool - let me know either way on saturday if you can :)

by the way I hope your not expecting me to give you a tour of the good roads around there as I dont know my way around there that well! I'm sure all of the other bikers there can offer some suggestions though :)

Awwww not talkin about it anymore .... not til textiles here!! Oversized fat lass textiles :(

And tenko... ive done is alright in the past aint I!!!

haha excited beaver eh... i wont go there.

I hope you arent all getting your hopes up too high, i dont want you to be dissapointed!

PS I have no idea what the general idea is when doing these kind of meets/rides etc as I have never met up with any of you guys before! But I'm sure it will involve lots of riding and lots of chatting so will be nice to get a chance to meet some of you finally :)

Just meet up and enjoy it.... no pressure, no expectations... will decide what to do when we get there... im easily pleased :)

You and you excited beaver are easily please .................. :wink:

Just meet up and enjoy it.... no pressure, no expectations... will decide what to do when we get there... im easily pleased :)

You and you excited beaver are easily please .................. :wink:

haha stop right there we dont want this thread getting moved to the adult section! :)

EDIT: perhaps this may attract a few more people to come now though :lol:

lol... gaz is a close friend... him and my beaver will never have the pleasure haha!

Sure the weathers gonna be just fine :)

Anyone else fancy it??

The ride not my beaver!