Sunday 12th Bagshot to the Ace Cafe

I'm not too sure on much but I do know I'll be leaving Bagshot at about 1:45pm and heading to the Ace Cafe. Think the route will be back roads (A332) past Windsor up to the M40 then down to Hanger Lane and then the A406 North Circular. I've got a mate meeting me in Bagshot and may need to pick someone up in North London.

Let me know if you're interested!

Might be up for this, depends on if my bike is working properly by then!

Cool, my number's in the contact section. I'll check back on this thread though Saturday evening.

I'll be leaving from the BP Station in Bagshot by the way.

Thanks Andy. Should be good. My mate that's coming hasn't been to the Ace and I only got to stay a short time last time so looking forward to it. Easter weekend should hopefully bring out more bikes too :) Enjoy Towcester (spelling...?)

Ok, I got a bit of a problem. I can't actually get to the Ace as I'll have sold my bike. If there's anyone that still wants to go I'm willing to go pillion!

Sorry everyone but it all happened so quickly. I only put the bike up for sale Thursday and got confirmation that someone wanted it yesterday...

My number is in contacts if anyone wants to get in touch.

Ade, I got a little less for the bike than I wanted but only £100 so not too bad.

Alex, if you're ok with picking me up that'd be great. Could you make it to Harrow? The guy should be coming to pick up the bike at 1pm tomorrow.