moto gp qatar on mon

techno

Damn. Watch it online then. I have to watch WSB online because I don't have (or want) Sky. However Eurosport have just stuffed this up for everyone by forcing the official SBK website to only show the races live and not have them available for download afterwards. This forces people to pay for Eurosport's money-grabbing subscription service. Sorry, but no matter how much I like bike racing I refuse to give them a penny of my hard-earned...

HAPPY DAYS... I was really hacked off last night after waiting 6 months for some MotoGP action only for it to be cancelled before they had even turned one wheel off the starting grid.

What a day. BSB in an hour and then MotoGP. Grab the beers, grab the crisp's and take the batteries out of the door bell and phone. :cheers:

Oh yeah, you will of course only be able to watch BSB if you have Eurosport as the BBC don't believe it to be important enough to show. :lol:

Nice to see that MotoGP is already getting thrown around the TV schedule by BBC for any sport. We all knew this would happen but now we can all suffer.

Red button, BBC3 etc... what about the poor people who haven't gotten BBC3 yet? and it was only golf. what next MotoGP pushed to BBC4 because show jumping or curling is on.

PLUS I'm sorry but get some proper commentators. So far this year I've heard of some bloke called Andre Dovizioso and James Thompson. Thought he was a touring car driver.... oh now I see :evil: The BBC can't even get the British guys name right.

Don't want to have the BBC versus Eurosport debate again. I just refuse to pay extra on top of the licence fee to watch telly. I blame football for making sport all about money so people have to shell out to watch it. It's just a matter of principle for me. Although I dislike the politics of it, I'd pay to subscribe to Eurosport only if it was available as a top-up channel on Freeview, but I can't justify £30+ to subscribe to hundreds of channels of Sky just for the sake of watching a bit of bike racing. I enjoy it, but not that much...

For anyone like me who only has Freeview, BSB highlights will be shown on ITV4 again this season a week after the racing. It's not much but it's better than nothing...

Don't want to have the BBC versus Eurosport debate again.

Only messing mate, I know we've been through this discussion again and again and again. BBC is ok although on the comment about the commentators they should get some. Calling James Toseland, James Thompson. and Andrea, Andre???

Would the football commentators call Wayne Rooney, William Rooney?