weekend of 9/10th May

Any one up for meeting up?

I haven't been out recently what with the Flu and having to do my assignment.

Flu's all gone assignment has to be in on Friday 8th so I will be free for a while from the Study Shackles and was hankering after a day out.

Wondered if any one is interested in meeting up somewhere. Weather permitting of course.

Haven't got a clue where to meet or where to go. So its up for discussion :D

hi mate would have liked to but up at Newark this week end c in my mum, and i am only up the road from u in Basingstoke,so will have to sort some thing for another week end :cheers:

Looks like I will be meeting up with wannars125 at Loomies

Time yet to be arranged

Come on people!! :|

This is my first time to try and get something sorted and a spur of the moment thing

So if your about and interested in meeting up get in touch.

You know you want to :wink:

:cheers:

I'm not sure what I'm going to be doing at the moment. Turns out the gf is working late Saturday and early Sunday so not going to be staying at hers and don't fancy staying at parents so chances are I might be in Suffolk.

Just looking around now to figure out where I might go riding as I have the entire weekend to myself (this hasn't happened in 4 years so I'm in a confused state!).

No worries wannars

If your heading down this way gissa a shout

Just want to get out meself dont really care much where long as the weather is nice :D

Hey hey, right things are confirmed!

Saturday I can meet you if you like mikey in the afternoon (lateish around 3pm). Get yourself permission to see contacts and give me a shout or pm me your number.

Sunday I'll be heading down to pompey. Jixerman did you still want to meet at loomies? Breakfast at 9.30am? Again feel free to give me a shout I'm in contacts. Wonder if MK might be up for coming out too?