<t>Which day for the The Great Eastern Rideout</t>  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Which day for the The Great Eastern Rideout

• August 2nd
    • August 9th
    • August 16th
    • August 30th
    • Any, I am free on all.

Thank you Neil who is still putting on bacon butties at his place even though he will not be joining us all the way to Hunny.

For those that are still interested could you please add your name to the list & where meeting.....Thanks

Webbs, Peterborough 9.00am....to ride up at Neils or meet at Neils 10.30

Tigger..........Webbs

Tinkerbell........Webbs

Supergran

Yammy......... Neils house at 10:30

Jo hope you feel better soon.

OK good people, just to clarify. I will not make the whole ride. I will come some of the way and peel off in time to meet my family in the pub at 1.00pm.

I`ll be at Hartford marina at 10.00 am to pick up anyone who does not know the way to mine. I`ll be laving there just after 10.00 and then onto mine for bacon sarnies from about 10.15ish. After that, I`ll leave it up to those that are going to organise the ride. I think there will be a big meet with some other guys from another forum at Hunstanton. Tracey is talikng with them about this.

See you all sunday.

Neil

Brill ride out today guy's....Hope you got home safe Yammy..so nice to meet you

enjoyed that ride home.... :D

Photo of our bikes...Tinkerbell,tigger,yammy,and newbie Neil.. Outside the Queens home in Sandringham

Must'nt forget nman1 for the bacon buttie...thanks :)

th_Aug09Hunstanton011.jpg.68960bf093ab4a8e94a9940770e7ffa7.jpg

You`re all more than welcome to the butties. Cheesed off I missed the whole ride. I guess you had chips and curry sauce at Hunny (and tomato Tracey :wink: )

Hope you didn`t mind me belting off with Roy and the others, felt like a blast day.

Cheers

Neil

By the way Tracey, all that bloody cleaning of the flat and noone came back. We stayed in the pub all day. Glad you noticed though, it does make doing it worth it (once in a while) :lol: :lol:

Yeh James left early because he had to play golf at 3, Darren and Roy went straight down the A10 to pboro, yammy, supergran, Dereck and Tracey left the beach later as they arrived about an hour and a half later, and Matt and I went home towards march, where he peeled off and I went back towards huntingdon

Great day out...........

Neil thank's for the bacon butties, & the flat looked lovely , feel free to come & clean my place :lol:

That's a shame they didn't come back, but did you enjoy meeting them again?

No I didn't get me chips, had a burger instead with loads of tom sauce.

Ash, We weren't that slow......... :lol:

Stopped at Lynn for about 20mins & then we couldn't park down the front so had to go to the coach park and got chatting there for a good 30 mins (it's a woman thing all this chatting)

Nice to catch up with you all again, new & old!