Anyone fancy some greenlaning?

Still waiting for parts coming from honda so i can put my engine back together,so it'll be a couple of weeks yet just gauging interest.

I have a list of greenlanes in the rothbury/hexam area.

Anyone?

I'll be up in Alnick near the end of the month so might be up for it. But...what's greenlaning?!

EDIT: Ahh, do you mean ripping up the countryside on bikes? Not really my cup of Tesco's own cola, but I'd be up for a ride out!

Hello steve :cheers:

My engine is at armstrongs getting re-bored so i should have it back and fitted by tuesday at the latest but i also have to get it mot'd.

Probably going to be next weekend by the time i'm all good to go.

I'll find some lanes which aren't too muddy for ya :D

It'll be a slow ride on the road to get to where were going though as my bike is geared up for off-road (50-60 flat out)

We'll sort something out a bit closer to the time...

Thanks

Dave

I'll be up in Alnick near the end of the month so might be up for it. But...what's greenlaning?!

EDIT: Ahh, do you mean ripping up the countryside on bikes? Not really my cup of Tesco's own cola, but I'd be up for a ride out!

No probs fella...

I dont like doing normal ride out's to be honest as i get bored VERY easily unless it's constant STUPID speeds everywhere :D Which usually isn't everyones kind of thing.

Off-road is where the fun's at anyway 8-)

Alnwick!

Bloody foreigners! :roll:

:wink:

That's where i'm from :P

• 5 weeks later...

:oops: I did my usual stunt and sold the xr :lol:

As long as the greenlanes arent too bad i can follow on my zx6 ? (i'm serious) :twisted:

Are you going to the bike show at durham police hq on sunday? I heard there getting some stunt riders down to do some stuff,and the repsol honda race team is going i think... then heading to wetlands after that...

Dave