Theory Test Past (Just) and New Case Study Theory 28th Sep

Guest britishmeat

Took my theory today without any revision my wife said i was stupid and would fail and she was nearly right, lol!

44 out of 50 (pass mark 43)

51 out of 75(pass mark 44)

Anyway while reading my confirmation letter is says the following on the back;

Please note that from the 28 sept 09 some of the multiple choice questions will be presented in the form of a case study. A case study shows a scenario on which 5 questions will be based. The subject of the scenario will focus on real life experiences and examples that you might encouter when driving. - what all this about... first i have heard!!!!

OK then... next step get mod 1 booked :)

Is this something to do with the questions that you get at the end of test asking if they can get your opinion on how the test should work? I am not sure becuase the attendant hovered over my shoulder and leaned over and skipped that part for me at the en saying that I didn't need to do it. Bit miffed because I wanted to tell them how stupid the hazard perception test was. (though I agree with the principle the execution is poor).