Need Some Advice On A Scooter On Ebayer

DeeJ

This is the link for the scooter http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 2759.l1259

Its a gilera runner, its got a 210 malossi kit fitted so would cure my need for speed.

Does anyone think this would be a good buy at that price, and to paint all I would use is rattle cans.

Does anyone think this has a hidden past, because of the rubbed down panels.

I am assuming youre 17 if youre looking at 125s right? So why dont you look at getting a bike? A nice 2stroke sporty bike maybe? He says everything about upgrading the thing to "90mph" (i doubt that) but says nothing about upgrading brakes. Flying along at that speed with crappy original scooter brakes is a death wish waiting to happen. If it is something you want youll also be riding it illegally as its kicking out more power than the limit on a CBT allows I imagine.

I only just started riding bikes again.

Just saving up for university, then going to save up to do my bike test.

And I have rode TZR's, RS's, RG Gamma's, and de-restricted NSR's. But they don't appeal to me.

you sir, are crazy.

out of curiosity though, what do you like about them?

Its the overall plan of finding a good auto, running it til i pass my test, then add a 210cc kit, and then make an automatic lambretta with it.

Scoots have their place, just like other types of bikes. I'd probably own a scoot if I lived in London...but I'd keep my big bike for sure! And some people just like riding scoots, just like some people like marmite :D

If it is something you want youll also be riding it illegally as its kicking out more power than the limit on a CBT allows I imagine.

More power largely due to the 210cc engine that's been fitted at a guess :P