bike video camera 65 notes

Guest philgale

Guest philgale
Look excellent for the money!

My birthday in a couple of months ..may just drop some hints ..........or do i buy it for Him for xmas and pinch it? lol

How user-friendly is the software?

How did you fix it into your helmet?

its a piece of piss to use....just plug it in and it shows up as a drive just open it and drag and drop

its got a helmet strap....id prefer to stick it to the bike so its not looking all over the place when you shoulder check etc

That's what i was just wondering Phil, you tried mounting it to your folks ( :wink: ) or forks yet?

P.s. may sound like a stupid question but did the postman get i through your letterbox? Im going away tomorrow and may order one ready for when i get back :)

Guest philgale
That's what i was just wondering Phil, you tried mounting it to your folks ( :wink: ) or forks yet?

P.s. may sound like a stupid question but did the postman get i through your letterbox? Im going away tomorrow and may order one ready for when i get back :)

stuck it on the forks of the push bike, tried one bracket on the sv bit it fell about about and looked shit so need to work on something better

TBH i will be drilling the track fairings and fitting some make shift brackets to just cable tie the cam too

• 1 month later...
Guest philgale
Just taken delivery of an MD80 - £49 off ebay incl free P&P - Wow! - How small??!!

there really good, got a few vids from track days in a thread somewhere, deff worth the money

Ok I got one, mounted it on the screen with the screw-on bracket, it sucks. 'Nods' all the time and makes you feel sick watching it, plus white balance is too sensitive. Would ideally put it in my helmet (smoother ride, plus visor takes glare out), but really can't work out how anyone has managed that. Any tips?

Mine came with velcro so I just stuck one piece to the camera holder and one piece to the inside of the helmet.

Which camera holder? And how is it not looking at the ceiling? Both my helmets, the bit at the side inside the visor is angled like this

http://images.esellerpro.com/2189/I/146/22/Box-BX-2-Motorcycle-Motorbike-Helmet-Matt-Black-1.jpg

Guest philgale
Ok I got one, mounted it on the screen with the screw-on bracket, it sucks. 'Nods' all the time and makes you feel sick watching it, plus white balance is too sensitive. Would ideally put it in my helmet (smoother ride, plus visor takes glare out), but really can't work out how anyone has managed that. Any tips?

see the vids i put on, nothing wrong with them but bare in mind youtube shite quality looks better when not on youtube...

i just duct tape it to the fairing, or if you can sort something for the forks so it points forwards instead of up thats good.

if its wobbling, make sure its attached to something solid, first time i stuck it on my bike my fairings flexed when got above 50mph so looked shite.

Mine came with velcro so I just stuck one piece to the camera holder and one piece to the inside of the helmet.

Which camera holder? And how is it not looking at the ceiling? Both my helmets, the bit at the side inside the visor is angled like this

I did it like he does in this video (the 2nd way he shows)

">

But the velcro I used came off so now I'm trying to work out another way of doing it.

This looks pretty good image quality, though the audio is diabolical due to wind noise mainly I think. I'd be interested in seeing if anyone can come up with a solution to this (other than simply dubbing on some music).

I might well have a use for one or two of these camera's and at £18 it seems like a bargain.

Might get some as Xmas Prezzies for people too. :D

Blimey - that's actually pretty good quality from such a small "cheapie" device :shock:

I've just ordered one from eBay, £18.55 delivered without memory card (I have loads of these already from old mobile phones)

Item Number 320438482306

Nice video's Phil :thumb:

Thats an amazing price ..is this the same model as Phil's?

Let me know if it is ok when it arrives would you?....bit of a 'must have' at that price.

Will any mobile phone memory card fit?....yes...bit of a tecnonumpty :lol: :lol: :oops:

Cheers