BMF Cambs and East anglia ride out!

Mikey, check out my post code PE28 4TQ. Looks like you might be riding right past my place. We could meet up and ride over to the show. It`s only 20 miles from me. I can go any day, Saturday or the Sunday.

yup should be up for this let me know the details

(new leather time)

Okay will PM you nearer the time :D

I'll meet up with you :D

Woop Wooop :)

Wmmcc have a club stand for the weekend..I will be there from Friday eve till Sunday, camping over. Anyone going, make sure you come and say Hi..

Hopefully see you down there :)

Marina sounds a good meeting place Darren. If you arrange with Mikey, then you can bring him along to the marina and then we can travel up to the show. We could meet you guys from Alconbury, Sawtry on the way via the old A1.

Does this sound like a plan guys.

Anyone lese planning on going from this area and wants to join us (even if only for the ride up) is more than welcome.

:laugh: only if they`ll fit over ya jeans Martin.

How about Saturday as a first sugestion. As this is the tail-ender, I`m thinking that all the bargains may have gone by Sunday and only shite is left. I`m only going for a look see, but all you people needing kit, it may be worth thinking about. I can do either day myselfe so not over bothered which, we just need to make a decision.

Marina sounds like a good meeting place to me :)

I am up for the Saturday :D

(my attendence is all based on if I have been paid) had some problems :(

but should be all good!

Hopefully won't be riding down in the rain :P

Im only after some new boots and maybe a new lid :D

Never been to anything like this before :oops: Longest journey yet for me on my bike too :mrgreen:

:laugh: only if they`ll fit over ya jeans Martin.

:oops: :oops: :oops: I thought everyone wore jeans under their leathers.......... i must be unique :up: :up:

You are mate :lol: , you up for the Saturday.

You`ll be fine Mikey, us old uns will look after you. Don`t forget the cargo net for strapping down all them bargains you`re after.