My Self Progress Thread

Guest alex-reed

Just making a little thread with my training and how it goes. Will update it as I go along and what not. (For personal use also to remember what i've done already, i sometimes forget.. doh. Or maybe to much :cheers: )

14th August, Passed my theory test this morning. Only got one question wrong and hazard perception 67 marks. Pretty happy with that.

15th of August. Tomorrow I have my CBT, plus my bike is getting delievered. Can't wait! :thumb:

The future is then a mistery. ;)

Thanks, can't wait to do my CBT, pretty excited.

My Bike is a BMW F650GS in iceberg silver. I will put some pictures up tomorrow.

That's what I thought pete. Just useful to remind my self with the past and what not. :)

My bike came today, very happy with it! Looks great and sounds lovely. Saved my day...

http://i732.photobucket.com/albums/ww325/Kimberc999/P8150120.jpg

On the otherhand, my CBT was one of what you might say, the nightmare storys. I will add what happened into the CBT thread. The morning was awful, afternoon was pretty good. :)

Did an hours worth on the back of the bike last night with my dad riding. Top notch, perfect bike, sounds beautiful, rides great, quick as you'd like. Really happy.

As I just said in the CBT thread, the centre said sorry for my shite day and not accomodating my shitness well. So I going to do the entire thing on saturday again just for the price of hiring the bike. :)

22nd of august, I did my CBT day again, smashed it. Did everything right apart from a couple of errors, they were well impressed with me. Much happier this week. :D

Thanks!

Had two training sets this week, so it's all going well. I'm been booked in for my Mod 1 asap now. They say with one more lot of training before I will be well and truely sorted.

Yayayay :D

I will update with my test times and stuff.

I've sold my car too, so even more motivation to get on my bike.

• 2 weeks later...

Training was pretty much cancelled last week due to weather.

Got some tomorrow morning,

Wednesday morning

Saturday and on sunday Mod 1.

If I pass my MOD 1 they say I should be ready for MOD-2 asap. Which is f**king fantastic! :)