LIST OF MIDLANDS PEOPLE FOR RIDEOUTS/MEETS

well as Korben is still new to group riding why dont we do a small one out to matlock, some steady roads and a good place to learn group Etiquette, staggered riding position etc, easiest way to learn is to do, and anyone else that wants to come along too.

fatlad

Just been to matlock last Saturday with people from forum. But hey, in for a penny in for a pound - I'll go again. Are you thinking weekend or weeknight now its getting lighter?

Ps might be worth checking the weather reports first before we finalise.

Matlock meet sounds good.

Looking at the this weekends weather forecast, things are not looking too clever weather wise. Lot's of rain, high winds, and the possibility of wintry showers :shock: :shock: this weekend. I suppose that's national holidays in the UK for you.

Once the weather clears up I am free though. Just remember I ain't a fast or at all experienced rider so it could be a slow and steady ride out.

Tell you what, once we start to get some better news about the weather I will start a new topic in this section (Vicki will beat us if we keep using this thread!!) about a ride out to Matlock.

As for being available.... I am single with no responsibilities in my life what so ever!! I'm always available :lol: :lol:

nice one stevie

Probably got plans for this weekend anyway. And like you say weather forecast is typical british bank hol pile of shit.

Soon as we get some decent weather after weekend will definatley sort something.

mow

right listen u lot....

Its all well and good posting in here...... but u need to be posting on forum in your section when your off out.

Even if your thinking of going out on your own, stick a thread up and sure someone will join you :D

Yeh i know its a wee bit early for some to go out, but wont be long now! :twisted:

If you use this thread for all your rideouts its gonna get messy n confusing, so just start up a new un for each one, many as u like :D

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Right... dunno if its just me, but this seems pointless...

Surely everyone whos a midlander whos got a bike would be up for a rideout....

Sooooooo get posting and organising some meets! Theres absolutely loadsssssssssss of ya!!

Stick a thread up and lets get meeting up :)