Just filling out my CBT form and i'm not too bright..:)

What is my Driver no.?

And when it asks if I have a full or provisional license does that refer to car or bike?

Sorry for being so clueless!

Bike.

Car is irrelevant for CBT innit? 8-)

Just filling out my CBT form and i'm not too bright..:)

What is my Driver no.?

And when it asks if I have a full or provisional license does that refer to car or bike?

Sorry for being so clueless!

Bike.

Car is irrelevant for CBT innit? 8-)

it does say on the bottom of the DL196 wheather its a full/provisional car, and wheather its on a moped or bike :?

it does say on the bottom of the DL196 wheather its a full/provisional car, and wheather its on a moped or bike :?

That data is collected purely for statistical reasons. I have no ticks on the bottom of my DL196, presumably the instructor cba to tick them.

Answer remains the same, as far as completion of the form is concerned, car is irrelevant. :)

If you have passed the test for the car, then you have a full licence and therefore tick the appropriate box.

It helps the beurocrats determine how many people with a full car licence are taking bike training compared to those who only have a provisional licence.

It also helps the CBT school determine whether someone is likely to have a bit of road experience or whether they are staring from absolute scratch.

If you have passed a driving test of any description, then tick "Full" if this is your first licence and you are just starting out, then tick provisional.