Daughters' CBT Tomorrow

Well she really really enjoyed it. It wasn't her full CBT though, as she'd only been round a small circuit at the NEC a couple of years ago with the BSM training school. With this in mind and the missus and I not really knowing if it was something that she'd like I spoke to the guy at the training school and he suggested a pre-CBT. This entailed of an hours ride in the training school yard, going through the basics and getting her used to the gears etc, etc.

Well I picked her up and she loved it, the trainer couldn't believe :shock: that she'd only had half hour on the CBR 125 at the show and said she was flying, he asked her if she knew anything about the bike, to which she pointed out the clutch, the gear lever, the brakes and the throttle. Right get on with it then 8-)

And she did! Full CBT booked in for next Monday 26th.

Thanks for the replies and I'll keep you posted how she gets on.

Cheers :wink: