Helmet Retailers

Hey all,

Im wondering if anyone knows of some good places to get a Helmet in the North West. Preferably with discounted stock/sales/end of lines.

I'm located in Manchester and all I know really is the Hein Gericke shop, another bike shop over the road near there. And then the Yamaha/Ducati stores in Manchester but they dont do much in the way of discounted helmets, Havent been into HG yet though.

So as a summary, any pointers on good, cheap and also helpful places to buy helmets, as its mine and my mates first helmets we would possibly need some buying pointers on fitting etc.

Thanks for any contributions.

So as a summary, any pointers on good, cheap and also helpful places to buy helmets, as its mine and my mates first helmets we would possibly need some buying pointers on fitting etc.

Thanks for any contributions.

For budget priced helmets steer clear of HG and look instead at the independent small dealers. Take a look on http://www.yell.com or similar for addresses etc

Guest philgale

i live about 5 mins from the ducati and yamaha shops in sale....

if you carry on down chester road for about half hour J&S is there (well with a few turns but near enough)

Hey phil, both me and Edgey live really close to you! I live in urmston by the Trafford centre, Edgey lives in stretford by the robin hood pub. So, j+s is the place to go around here?

Guest philgale
Hey phil, both me and Edgey live really close to you! I live in urmston by the Trafford centre, Edgey lives in stretford by the robin hood pub. So, j+s is the place to go around here?

i know the robin hood, go tooled up if you go in :lol:

J&S is a decent one, its in northwich really easy to find....give us a shout when you go i will try tag along.

oh im in stretford too....

Guest philgale
Tht would be great! We're gonna go down next Sunday, bt it'll have to avoid the motorway, my car is slowly dying :( needs a new clutch. U up for that phil?

working unfortunately :(

Guest philgale
Ahwellsssss

We'll be calling you for a bit of a ride around manchester when we're legal :)

by all means mate, i will have a bike road worthy by then :D

If the bicycle riders in your family are wearing helmets. It is good for you. But, they may only be getting half the protection that helmets could offer them. You need to make sure that their bicycle helmets fit properly. Riders whose bicycle helmets don't fit right then it is risk for serious head injuries, compared with those whose helmets fit properly.

*links and advertising removed*