Ohmigawd!!!

Son completed his CBT today :D

He got home and went straight out on the bike :shock:

I watched him wobble off down the road and nearly shouted "OY FECKING CAR DRIVER WATCH IT!!!!!!!!!!!" 'cos a car came within 15m of him. I know I really shouldn't, but I am a little worried right now :)

And I really wish I could ride out with him... so I can protect him from all those nutty cagers! :P

Son completed his CBT today :D

He got home and went straight out on the bike :shock:

I watched him wobble off down the road and nearly shouted "OY FECKING CAR DRIVER WATCH IT!!!!!!!!!!!" 'cos a car came within 15m of him. I know I really shouldn't, but I am a little worried right now :)

And I really wish I could ride out with him... so I can protect him from all those nutty cagers! :P

well done to him!!! And now you know how your parents felt!!! :lol:

My parents were in their mid-70s when I got my first bike, so they were way too old to be bothered with worrying about anything other than what time is Corrie on?

My parents were in their mid-70s when I got my first bike, so they were way too old to be bothered with worrying about anything other than what time is Corrie on?

Ha ha fair enough then!!! Hopefully the feeling will pass when you go out on rides together!!