Anyone get out yesterday

nman1

I know, I was bloody mad. I left the house knowing it would rain but I had been in most of saturday and i was going mad not doing anything so out I went. Managed to stay mainly dry and the wind was blowing a hoolie accross the fens where I went. But to be honest, staying dry whilst all around is shite was my way of saying up yours weather, I`m still enjoying myselfe.

Mainly dry, I`ve got waterproofs. Found out the boots are not that waterproof though.

Still enjoyed the ride or I would have gone mad sitting in my 4 walls. Finished off down a warm dry pub for a few bevvies and a game of cards.

Stopped raining early here apparently, I was alseep after a night shift though so didn't see it.

Didn't rain again though, I rode to work and it was dry all night too. Can't speak for today though, I was asleep again :)

Its the 636.

I did the first 200 mlies with only a fuel stop, then hit 50 miles of traffic and road works on the M6 so stopped a few times then to ease the boredom, then stopped around every 100 miles afterwards. I reckon I could have done it a few hours quicker if it wasn't for the M6 and M42 being packed with roads works.

MY back side is feeling much better now