Sunday 16th September

Roadtorque

Hi Kwack

Sorry only just read your query, it was only on Sun Morn I made my mind up, but yes gave it a go. For a first time event there was a good turn out, maybe about 80 bikes. Had a chat with one of the organiser(Rotary) said they were all dead chuffed with the turn out & will do the same next year.

Did you go ??? If so what did you think???

It was the first mass ride out for me, enjoyed it , good stuff, :D

Hi roadtorque no didn't get out today. Bit windy for me, no fairing on an ER6n! I haven't been on a big ride-out before either. And moto GP on the telly to watch...

Was out yesterday to Bala, then one of the best roads ever, B4391 cutting over the moors to Ffestiniog, no cars and great views. :D

Then up to Betwys, then to Ruthin on the B5105, another great road with no cars and great views. All in all a great ride. :D Get in touch if you are able to join up some time - usually looking to go for a ride at the weekends weather permitting.

See you,

Kwack

Never mind angel, nice to meet you any rate :D e

hi Kwack,,, sounds like a good run, aint life great with no cars, as you say it was a bit windy I've got the 6F & that bounced a few times, Will take you up on that some time, The only time I get to do a bit of distance at the mo is on a Sunday.. How do you rate your ER???

Hi sorry been away in sunny barcelona for a few days... 8)

My ER? Nice bike for a new rider like me, low seat height good for girlies, not too heavy so I can get used to pushing in and out of garage, faster than I am although I'm getting there! Up to 95 or was that 59 the other day... But v blowy at that speed! Nice and bendy, oh and of course looks quite funky too! I like it a lot, but will be thinking of getting more of a sports tourer soon as want to do a bit of travelling next year. Any suggestions?

Weather not looking good for the weekend, but let me know if you're out for a ride, long or short run.

See you,

Kwack