Butlins MCN Weekend - 20th/23rd April 2007!!

Guest Ninja-Bear
I dont know the names of the apartments.....we are always in Keys...furthest away from the pub :twisted:

But, its a deal 8)

If I cant manage it, I will give you some choccy bars and a can of coke each :P

I heard that peeps who are far away from pub ride bikes with no helmet on to get there quicker ...is that true ?

I dont know the names of the apartments.....we are always in Keys...furthest away from the pub :twisted:

But, its a deal 8)

If I cant manage it, I will give you some choccy bars and a can of coke each :P

I heard that peeps who are far away from pub ride bikes with no helmet on to get there quicker ...is that true ?

Use it to get around the site during the day, but not on the night. However, anyone wants to pick me up and take me to the pub on a night is more than welcome :D

Might see if I can order a taxi lol

Guest Nickki

Thats what we did last year

Dave rode us both to brekkie and i rode us to evening meal

He is the worst pillion in the world though, :evil: and riding in crop jeans and a tight vest top is exhilerating, but you forget how breezy it can be at high speeds, and conker bollox liked to try and scare me!! :oops:

Guest Ninja-Bear

Sorry Viks I lost my sense of humour tonite, neighbours from hell having a noisy party, goes on til 5am, and happens frequently, feeling stressed out :evil: :evil: :evil:

Sorry Viks I lost my sense of humour tonite, neighbours from hell having a noisy party, goes on til 5am, and happens frequently, feeling stressed out :evil: :evil: :evil:

Tip off environmental health - they'll sort it nay bother! Can be anonymous too I think...

Guest Ninja-Bear

Yeh had thought of that but as I live in a semi, would be obvious who told them ! But thanks for tip anyway, I am keeping a log of all noise events in case I need it in the future :wink:

Guest Ninja-Bear

True but where i live its just two pairs of semis, he has no body on his left and we live in the other half of the semi. Across the road is pensioners bungalows, and the old people there are deaf...so not much hope there I'm afraid. :cry:

True but where i live its just two pairs of semis, he has no body on his left and we live in the other half of the semi. Across the road is pensioners bungalows, and the old people there are deaf...so not much hope there I'm afraid. :cry:

Mmm thats a pity... Did they move in after you? Wonder if you should move? Obvious response is "why the feck should yo have to" though... My last neighbours were a shower of *****, so I know how annoying it can be... these things always make vigilanteism look so appealing too..

How many occupants are live there? I'd still dobb em in to environmental health, feck em! --> from the sounds of it, they already hack you off, so does it matter if they don't like you?

Guest Ninja-Bear

The thing is he knows lots of people in the village I live in, and they are all of the short haired or bald loud mouthed thug type. When they are out the eldest kid, a girl has her chav mates round playing music loud, smoking drinking, kicking football next to Dianes car. Not exactly doing anything we can report them for, except drinking and smoking I guess, but you can't relax in case something happens. We love our house and don't want to move after we have invested so much time and money in it, but at end of day it might be the only way, but we're not in a position to move yet anyway. The fella isn't bad in some ways, he is freindly enough, but would not want to be on wrong side of him if you know what I mean, would make our lives unbearable. He's just ignorant, and it rubs off on his kids who are arrogant, god help us when they become teenagers

mmmm that makes life very tricky for you!!

Does he work?

You could try having your own social thingy - play them at their own game if theres any mornings thru the week when he has to be up urly???

I'd have a word with environ health - see what advice they can give you - believe me, they weill ahev come up against similar cases --- HUNDREDs of times... be worth speaking to them, even if its just to bounce ideas around.

Wonder what Evening_All could come up with too - he'd be worth nattering to about it..

Keep us posted!

PS: Would stand you in good stead to record any noisey periods aswell as keeping your log, and could also consider cam-cording bad behaviour of kids - be careful though - you wouldn't want that been misconstrued.