Butlins MCN Weekend - 20th/23rd April 2007!!

Ninja...

Friday Night...

Got my race team shirt sorted for Friday now...

Had Foggy Petronas on standby but picked up a Rizla Suzuki shirt at Donington yesterday for £10! :lol:

God, what have i let myself in for! :shock:

Vic - re - Sat Night - i will not be taking part in the 'Rocky Horror' theme, my 'fancy dress' will be in a different class to that! :shock: :wink:

I will be wearing either a forum t shirt (a tester one to advertise the site) or my disco diva off the shoulder one, or my red betty boop one, or got a nice green one, or the pink :?

I will be wearing either..... or my red betty boop one

vic;

wear the 'red betty boo' outfit... :D

that way you can have us all queuing up to 'do the doo' with you all night long! :roll: :lol: :wink:

Ti

Edited by Anonymous

hahahahahaha you can do the do with me whatever im wearing 8)

hmmmm then theres shoes.......what shoes......gonna have to start packing this week :D

posted this originally on Sandra's thread...

As a 'MCN Skeggy Virgin', i was wondering about the whole format of the wkd...

what happens when etc & what to expect...

don't even know when the tickets get sent out & whether they just go to the person who booked it or to everyone individually...?

assuming that us punters will receive some sort of provisional timetable with our wkd passes?

advice required from the experienced pros!

Ti

Arrive after 3pm Friday and lead person who booked can get your keys and wrist bands which must be worn to allow you into pubs/clubs on the night.

Friday night, lots of bands on in the clubs, Saturday night is the main night with lots of bands in clubs and is fancy dress night. Sunday night I just usually feel too shit to do anything lol. There is usually a rideout at some point, but i never have enuf alcohol our of my bloodstream to go riding :)

Daytime theres the stalls, and different events going on inside and out.

You will get a programme of events with your keys and wrist bands.

Its a fantastic chilled out weekend spent with people who love the same things as you do.

ps.....I resent you calling me a pro lol :wink:

hahahahahaha you can do the do with me whatever im wearing 8)

just make sure the outfit comes with 'easy access' then, Vic!

:oops: :shock: :roll: :wink:

Ti

lmao!! Just you wait grrrr :twisted:

lol....in that case I dont mind been called a pro.......but OLD!!!! :shock:

:boxing:

ps...gotta nuva bloke coming with us.....hes in apartment with me and a couple of mates......Rich748 :)

rumour has it that we too may have an extra bod thrown into our chalet...

apparently Tim's coz will be over from Canada, so we may well be squeezing him in...

Ti

rumour has it that we too may have an extra bod thrown into our chalet...

apparently Tim's coz will be over from Canada, so we may well be squeezing in him...

Ti

Sounds interesting :shock: will pop over with my camcorder :wink:

two weeks to go :D not long now .i wonder if steve ferengo is playin this year .might of got the name wrong but if you have been before you know who i mean

two weeks to go :D not long now .i wonder if steve ferengo is playin this year .might of got the name wrong but if you have been before you know who i mean

Is he the fat bald guy who just wears pants :?

yea thats the one, well funny. mind you at least he can sing and the band can play i thought the bands were weak in october

Yeh he is a bloody good entertainer!! I thought the same about the bands in October too.....bloody Toyah was a sack of crap!!

And if JTs Crash do the same set again im gonna pelt me knickers at him!! :twisted:

ok then if he does his police songs read off a peice of paper we will throw ours too :lol:

Lmao!! You would think he knew the words by now huh!!

Robbie Williams to start off isnt it :wink:

lol the skeg weekend is great we go twice a year we get somone to take a stereo and lots of beer .we go on the bikes what ever the weather. but park them up because we too pissed to ride them unless we go to the trade stands as we to lazy to walk