Butlins MCN Weekend - 12-15th October - Meet up!

Guest philgale

i might come down for the day on saturday, gonna take me 3 hours to get there but it sounds fun...

maybe go in the car with tent in the boot and find someones garden to sleep in...

Dont forget phil.....your ticket gets you in for the day, but you need a wrist band to get into the pubs and clubs on the night.

Let me know if you decide to come, be good to see ya again :D

just thought, might try and drag my brother along that way i can sleep at his house in nottingham, so andy i may be able to convoy with you
sound mate.. if ya fancy it let me know.. i want to go sooo bad but i aint being billy no mates all day!

Yeh, to be fair just not had time to think about it, and wanted to wait for those who were just comin for the day to arrive.

Will text everyone to let them know... :D

You got my number....just drop me a text when u arrive :D

Unless anyone has a suggestion and wants to sort it :D

I can't make this one but they will give out the date faor the march/ april one , I could do with as much notice as possible pleeeeeeeeeese. :D

Will be booking Aprils whilst am there this weekend, will let ya know :)

well least the weathers on our side today for the ride over

take it easy for all that are riding across...police will be out and about no doubt

Have a good weekend!!!

left at 9 this morning and it rained about 30 miles into the journey at granthem got soaked ,called a friend who was local to skeggy and he said the weather wasn't too clever i didn't fancy standing around in wet gear all day so went home dry out. End of much looked forward to day trip! back to the DIY :cry:

Edited by andy ninja

Amazing weekend.........absoluetly shattered now tho even tho ive jsut woke up lmfao

so whos goin in April then????

Oh yeah btw Vicki can i have Nickis number plz dont want it 2 be another year before i speak to her again lmao n i got a pic 4 u from sat nite!!!!