can i come watch you at a track day

fazerboy

boy that thread title sounds really sad dont it :cry: :cry: :cry:

but why i ask is i would like to do one,but would like a more indepth insight of what happens on the day befor i jump in and do my first one :wink:

i did go to a cadwell with vicki about 2 seasons ago,but i felt a bit out on a limb as i really didnt get involved that much other than eating her sandwhiches and drink :cheers: lol

so if you need an inept spanner boy,or are just quite happy to help and advise me thru your day i would be happy to bless you with my company :lol:

muchos gracious

Guest philgale

anytime mate, just turn up and have a walk round. im at oulton on friday and cadwell 12th 13th march.

or you could just book one and go for it. all the info you will need is here if you book one or both cadwell dates your more than welcome to pitch up next to us. chris128 is doing it as well and im sure a few are coming to watch on the sturday.

boy that thread title sounds really sad dont it :cry: :cry: :cry:

but why i ask is i would like to do one,but would like a more indepth insight of what happens on the day befor i jump in and do my first one :wink:

Just book yourself on one in the novice group and trust me you'll be fine :) I had never even seen a track day and I went and did my first one in January on my own - everyone was really friendly and helpful so whenever I wasn't sure exactly what was going on or where I was supposed to be I just asked someone. The organisers explain it all pretty well though at the start of the day - although I did find that a lot of the time they only seemed to announce that your group was going out on track soon like a couple of minutes before you were due on track so I ended up in a bit of a mad rush from the cafe to where my bike was a few times... but you soon learn :P

If you try to book one that you know someone on here is doing then I'm sure anyone here would be perfectly happy to meet you at the start of the day and show you the ropes :)

Guest philgale
Oo I may pitch up to watch as well if i could find it lol, would be decent run out if this weather ever pisses off!

happy days, come from hull with vicki on the back she knows the way. mark be good to see both you and pen again, its been too long...

Oo I may pitch up to watch as well if i could find it lol, would be decent run out if this weather ever pisses off!

happy days, come from hull with vicki on the back she knows the way. mark be good to see both you and pen again, its been too long...

I think she's busy that weekend, oh and thanks for volunteering my services, at this rate i'll have to login on here just to see what am doing :mrgreen: