Rally food poll!

techno

<t>what food do you require</t>  

77 members have voted

1. 1. what food do you require

• Breakfast
    • evening meal
    • No meals thanks

Basically they need to have some ideas on how much food the may need if people are wanting breakfast and or evening meals so we can give them some idea can you please let us know on this thread but also click the poll thanks!

You are able to click more than one option if you want brekkie and tea :wink:

And if you change your mind pm me to let me know thanks.

Have they got rules that we can't bring a BBQ and cook our own food like last year.

we gonna do curry again...... lol

ticked non, as i'm not a breakfast person, more just a coffee, and i'm sure if i fancy something in the evening, they could cater, PM'd Techno to change to evening meal

Edited by Anonymous

The whole point of the thread is to see what people want so they can cater.... if we all go with that attitude then maybe they wont be able to cater!

Have they got rules that we can't bring a BBQ and cook our own food like last year.

ticked non, as i'm not a breakfast person, more just a coffee, and i'm sure if i fancy something in the evening, they could cater,

Yeh maybe if 20 turned up but there will be closer to 70 of us maybe we all turn up at your galley and you can cater 8-)

ticked non, as i'm not a breakfast person, more just a coffee, and i'm sure if i fancy something in the evening, they could cater,

Yeh maybe if 20 turned up but there will be closer to 70 of us maybe we all turn up at your galley and you can cater 8-)

i haven't got pitch space... but there is a chippy round the corner.

back to the Rally, foot in mouth.... sorry,

Can those people who are taking significant/or not others please indicate i the thread if they want food as they wont be able to have a vote in the poll (unless theyre members of course)

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...