Quick saturday run to Buxton, maybe venture to Matlock...

Guest CobbZ

Hey all :) Well, Ker5h is comin to mine Saturday 3rd April in manchester to fit a new chain and sprockets, after that we're gonna do a wee ride... Planned a bit of a route here...

Basically, start at mine, head through to stretford to collect edgey, then through to hazel grove to possibly meet TC if hes comin, then down through to buxton, take the A5004 which apparently is a great road, then take the a537 back to macclesfield, then the A538 through mottram St Andrew into wilmslow (at which point i assume TC will break off back home xD) then we'll go back through towards mine... and anyone wanting to bugger off can join the motorway (m60 and M56) in gatley. I'll take the 125s back towards mine :)

Heres a pic of suggested route;

http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n305/CobbZ_2006/ride-out.jpg

Please put your name down here for those coming (copy and paste the list into your post, and add your name)

CobbZ

Ker5h

Edited by Anonymous

If you're coming down through Buxton you'll hit the A6 to get t Matlock. If yu have TC with you...he's an old hand and'll take you down some beautiful roads. If you want to come off the A6 I can recommend the Via Gella which will bring you out at Cromford then turn left and Matlock Bath is your next stop.

X Will X

PS not sure if I'll be able to make it. I've been told I'm not allowed out until I get rid of this cold :(

Apparently I am allowed out to play now!!!! (Men!!!) Funny how opinions change when a ride out comes up! Our details are in the contacts section if you want to give us a buzz when ur in Matlock Bath.

Can I warn you though that I watched a news report a couple of days ago. The police in derbyshire are targetting bikers with their speed cameras only the mobile vans now have a camera in the front. They speed check you as you approach with the rear camera and then video your number plate as you disappear.

Hopefully if the camera van is spotted we can get a message on here as to it's location. Not sure if we can have a 'black spot location' live report type section on here but it might be an idea. :)

Apparently I am allowed out to play now!!!! (Men!!!) Funny how opinions change when a ride out comes up! Our details are in the contacts section if you want to give us a buzz when ur in Matlock Bath.

akey must wanna be on the call of duty and he's gonna let you play out alone willow :mrgreen: