1st official tmbf track day...19+20th July cadwell

Guest philgale

Guest philgale

Right after finding I can't have the first dates off work we have rearranged and it's now 19th and 20th July I'm booked off work and have space reserved in fast group...This is with no limits (01727 899173)

Anyone else fancy taking a trip on track for the first time get your name down we all know what's happening and gladly offer advice and show new comers around

Fast

philgale

inters

chris128

netty

blake

novice

Starting to doubt myself now...

You guys reckon I should do inters both days, or novice first day then inters second? Bearing in mind I've got two trackdays and CSS lv1 before then.

My only worry is being in a group too quick for me then binning it because I'm trying to keep up.

Guest philgale

after doing CSS you will be in inters no worries, its up to you but novice at cadwell is a very slow group as its a tight track and not many places to pace people so you may get held up alot. i will put money on you not being the slowing in inters, last time i was there lee was in the fast group and lapped someone every session and he said he should of been in novice...

its up to you tho mate, if you feel novice day 1 better then go for it, its not a how high can you piss comp so dont feel you have to stick with inters...

TBH blake wants novice day 1 as well i think...

I would agree that you should go for inters rather than novice - yeah sure a lot of people will be faster than you (and me!) but you will be surprised how many people in inters still go pretty slow. On my 4th track day I was in novice and although it was quite nice being one of the fastest in the group it did feel like I had picked the wrong group and should have gone in inters.

PS I got my holiday dates moved today so definitely on for the new dates :)

Guest philgale

its so far away but im still buzzing about it....might be the fact i have oulton in 5 days but still cant wait for a good double at cadders

Inters it is. I'm pretty good at picking things up quickly and even if I was one of the slowest at the beginning of the day, I don't think it would take me long to get up to speed. However not knowing the standard of inters at cadders I was a little concerned, thanks guys.

@ Mark - I will be driving up there and hiring a bike for the 2 days. Going to be an expensive couple of days, nevertheless I absolutely cannot wait for this!

Gonna get this booked tomorrow :thumb:

Guest philgale
calm down we have got CSS on the 10th to look forward to first :)

after CSS you deff have no excuse for being slower, having done 10 tracks days at cadders on me and CSS trained ;)

Guest philgale
calm down we have got CSS on the 10th to look forward to first :)

And Brands on Monday wooooooo!

thats ok im doin oulton on tuesday :up:

I'm potentially interested in this and the dates will work with my schedule. The idea is the evening session on Monday and the all day one on Tuesday. I guess folks would be staying overnight somewhere?

Hmmm, I need to clear this with Bruce Springsteen here at home...

Guest philgale

nice one, the more the merrier. i will be camping overnight (2 nights all together) its a fiver a night and is secure as there is guard on the main gate...

looking like it would be a good turn out...

Day 1

Fast

philgale

Cledubber (maybe)

inters

chris128

netty

blake

novice

Pumilio (evening)

Day 2

Fast