Would anyone care to show off their Sportsbike ?

Guest simontk

I was just wondering if anyone would like to show off their Sportsbike ? To a fallen hero who still loves them !

If you do could you please PM me for a map with directions on.

As you can see, Marple isn't exactly a million miles away from the infamous Cat and Fiddle.

I will also ask my better half to go and get some Bacon AND some chocolate biscuits, as by way of a thank you.

Go to the site in his sig Blake,

The fiddle is an awesome run, I have only done it twice (and pretty damn slow!) but its all tight S bends down the pennines with big enough straights between them to get well upto 60-70. My mates I go with fly down it like madmen and then stop at the end with massive grins.....

blakeatron

sorry i thought i had replied ???????????

yeah AND it was, in terms of how it's left me, a BIG un !

as i banged my head on her car roof, it has left me as a stroke victim. which is very poor use of all my right side, great considering i was right handed, NOT ! ................ great that is :lol:

i have to key everything in with my, foreign, left hand. u will also notice i don't capitalise, not much anyways.

i also have a strange disability with my eyes, so i'm sorry 4 any errors.

if u wana know more :- http://www.sportsbiking.co.uk/page46.html