Rossi injured in Practice!

jimsoon

Exposed chin bone ouch...first races hes missed!

Congrats lorenzo world champ...feel sorry for the guy if he does cos people will always wonder if he'd have done it if rossi was riding, personally i think he would have!

Congrats lorenzo world champ...feel sorry for the guy if he does cos people will always wonder if he'd have done it if rossi was riding, personally i think he would have!

Chin or Shin? :)

You make a good point about Lorenzo. It's a shame as I think you're right, after seeing him in the first few races I think he would of gone on to win the title no matter what.

Me too - was at Le Mans and he just rode off no bother!!

Guest nastro azzurro

Ouch...... i am of the thinking that he will come back later in the year, and if he is off the pace, retire....... BIG off though...... Bad landing too...... Get Well soon Mr GOAT. 8-)

Did they spies wasnt allowed cos of the rookie rule?

and edwards is signed by tech 3...so money would have to change hands either way tech 3 would have to have a replacement then...liked the troy bayliss idea!!

It is not sure but Spies could be alloweb because he already was in an official bike last year with Suzuki, but will see...

Anyway, this Championship is Lorenzo´s unless surprises. Even being spanish I´m so sad. My only hope is to see Valentino dressed in red next year. GO VALE!!!

Thing is with spies and suzuki, suzuki are exempt as there arnt sattelite bikes hence bautista getting the ride and also rookie rule only started this year.

Cant see Rossi riding anything but a yam...but nice to see that stoner pretty much done deal to repsol honda!!