Bassetts Pole

Wasn't sure where to put this, so I've chosen here as a safe bet!

Anyway, rode up from mine to my mate's in Tamworth this afternoon to go to the weekly bike meet at Bassetts Pole and I must say, what an afternoon/ evening. My first time riding and meeting up with other riders and had a great time, rode the 75 miles to Tamworth from mine, just off J13 on the M1, then M6 and M42, which was ok, but quite boring.

On the way home however, I decided to go A5, to M1 J18 and then down from there and had an AMAZING ride - Everything about it was great, warm, but not HOT and the sun setting gradually behind me and managed to carry a good speed the whole way back.

Anyway, does anybody know of any meets of similar size a bit closer to where I live (Milton Keynes)? Gonna be going to Bassetts Pole every couple of months, but could do with a more local one too!! :D