Sat the 20th Oct, Matlock 11am til 1pm then C&F

houdini

Guest philgale
can i confirm what time guys are meeting up at kwaka bredbury if thats still on

if you want i can meet you there at 9.30 then go to pick megandmog up at 9.45

should leave us enough time to fly down to macc then over cat and fiddle and off to matlock

I just bought a 'good as new' carbon hugger for the 1098 from a guy off ebay, told him I'd like it for Cat n Fiddle run on Sat so he's mailed it straight away :lol: if it arrives tomorrow I can fit it before Sat an I'll be all posh for the run :D

The seller sent me pics of his bike, he's got more extra's than I knew possible fitted to his 1098!!! selling his newish hugger cos it won't fit with the new 70mm race pipes he's just fitted :shock:

Guest philgale
All sorted! Can have the baby tiger back on Saturday morning so will be coming on that! Hurrah! There is to be no pee taking and no leaving me behind though!

dont worry you will still be quicker than Houdini

pics, no-one told me there'd b pics....i'm gunna have t hide :|

n megandmog, i wont b going quick as my shed's engine is having a hissy fit, so until i know its happy, i wont b twisting the handle as much as i normally do...i hope (depends on the road).

Okay so its gorgeous outside and unless Michael Fish is a member I reckon its going to be bright n sunny tomorrow so bring ya shades.

You must be mad if your thinking Im going to edit this post again ( :oops: ) so will add another later stating comfirmed its on, we have liftoff, etc etc and see you there :D

Whos good with a camera? We could do with a resident snappy if they want a job, very much appreciated.

always better to take your own camera, if only to get your own back! :lol:

Hugger came with this mornings post :D will no doubt be cursing n swearing during it's install this evening :lol:

Weatherman just said fine and sunny tomorrow so rainsuit is staying home. :)

I'll have my camera phone, but proper digital doesn't seem to be working at the moment.

Will also be bringing sponsorship forms for the Pass the Pudsey and hopefully details of the plan.

And finally, I shall also be wearing my fabulously gorgeous new leather jacket. Just got it at lunchtime, wearing it in the office now. Hehe.

If its a one piece thingamajig thermal try the bugger on first, I bought one and its not good for ya crown jewels, ya lift ya arms and you go all aled jones like :oops:

Anyway easy clutch now fitted so off for an hour to try it out, need it sorted for the morn.

We got a good turnout by the look of things :D :D :D

Jota 8.30 for our 1st of many fuel stops in the morning okay :?: 8)