Sat the 20th Oct, Matlock 11am til 1pm then C&F

houdini

Okay folks, we did this in July but I reckon we should do it and show off our winter seaon kits lol.

A few Ive spoke to said one last meet up (I cant see me getting up to Hull if there is an xmas bash) at Matlock on Saturday the 20th October. I know Sunday is a better day but Im commited.

As per usual I couldnt organise one in a brewery so if the weather is good enough (drizzle is acceptable, flooding isnt) I will be there with my buddy Jota. I will be stood next to a 1098 as if I own it :roll:

So post your name underneath and we'll see if we can get a group ride going, enjoyed the last one, I will buy any takers half a shandy at the cat n fiddle in the afternoon.

This is more of a meet up and natter, if thats okay :D

Edited by houdini

Havent a clue lol, the car park next to the mining museum (yeah?) say middayish, can see me being there from 11ish to gone 1 o clock so its more of a lazy day meet, get there when ya can, will be heading back around 4pm

hey guys don`t know wether you want a total newbie on your ride out or not. other than my test, lessons and cbt have only 600miles experience

i will try to make it,

i can meet at the kwaka dealers in bredbury only thing that concerns me is i am running my baby in at the moment so wont be breaking any records :shock: well that my excuse :) just had its first service so can push a little bit :P

whats the norm on these rideouts?

anyway if you don`t let me come i will stalk you :roll:

really sorry megandmog i am so not ready for a passenger :oops:

Guest philgale
whats the norm on these rideouts?

basically we just have a ride upto matlock bath then maybe over cat and fiddle and snakes pass...

everyone rides at there own pace nobody should feel pressured to keep up when they dont want to

Guest philgale
5th the norm on these rideouts is that phil gets the pee taken out of him :lol:

cheers techno.....i think its customary for everyone to have the pee taken out of them

Sorry bout that evil, will meet up maybe on the 24th novembe at the nec?

rideout speeds? well I will stay towards the back purely to guide the not so fast ones :roll: will need someone to guide me mind :oops:

Its hopefully goin to be a replica of July, I know the peeps Im meeting enroute, Jota - Para - Gimpy (bilbo how very dare you!) then off we go.

I wont be meeting in bredbury, will sort that another day bud.

If we agree now that there will be two groups a fast and a slow one with two leaders that'll solve the problem.

Guest philgale
If we agree now that there will be two groups a fast and a slow one with two leaders that'll solve the problem.

shotgun lead the fast group......