Sat the 20th Oct, Matlock 11am til 1pm then C&F

houdini

Mr H, a tip for not losing us. There is a twisty thing on the riht hand handlebar. Turn it towards you and the bike goes faster :lol: :lol:

Only kidding, we'll look after you, you little hobbit :lol:

Rennie, the cat and fiddle is on the A527 between Macclesfield and Buxton. Pub of the same name is between the 2 towns, can't miss it. Or let me know which way your thinking of going and i can give you more precise directions from the land of the yam yams :lol: :lol:

To be perfectly honest and not giving a sales pitch, i think they are superb. The V twin engine is fantastic. For a sports bike they are pretty comfy, your not too cramped up as they are a tall bike. Also the handling is absolutely superb, you have to try ealy hard to find the limits of the bike

I wouldn't sell mine if i could afford to get another bike aswell. Only trouble is that me and Mrs Gimp are of a certain age and want something more upright. Oooh me aching bones :lol:

this meet is gonna be huge....

just hope people dont chicken out when it rains....

thats what wet weather gear was made for :D

also hopefully dad will come...will know closer to the time, if not i'll try n hitch along with tech or someone near me :)

Hello everyone :D

What time are you gonna be at Matlock? Might pop over if we take the kids out.

Viks..

ps... If you have a meeting time and place, can whoever started the thread put it in big red letters on the original post, saves people having to go through 6 pages of shite first. Ta, your loving bosslady x