1 to 1 instructor

I passed my cbt today, have bought my gear and have only got to buy my bike and I'm off!

My mum has realised I am very serious about this now and so has offered (or should I say forced) to pay for some 1 to 1 lesson to make me a safer drive.

I haven't seen any general driving lessons advertised anyway yet. Do places do it and how much am I looking to pay for an hour or day?

Hi, I had some one to one training which was £150 a day and around £30.00 an hour. I did my Module 2 training with an instructor and another learner and it works well aswell..

Hi, I had some one to one training which was £150 a day and around £30.00 an hour. I did my Module 2 training with an instructor and another learner and it works well aswell..

It is quite helpful to see some other learner going together with you as you can see how he/she rides and what he/she does (not), you'll hear instructor's marks and compare what needs to be done to what is actually done so you can apply that to your own riding... Very beneficial IMHO. My instructor charged me £20 per hour on Kwak ER-5, but I started training with him after I failed Mod 2 once and I changed my training company (which I think was very beneficial to me too, money-wise as well as they charged me £30 per hour)